How’s my 2020 crosstrek lease?

Hey Guys. I am having a 340/month(tax included) quote for 2020 crosstrek.
MSRP:30278
SP: 26298
Down:1500
MF:0.00170
36/10k
Is this a good deal?
I forgot if the1500 down include everything, said no drive off fee needed. But if it’s just for down and I still need to pay acq/register/doc etc. is this still a good deal? Thanks!

13% off a brand new model is a solid discount. You’re not going to get more than that. If you currently have a Subaru, you can call them up and get another $500 loyalty coupon.

From a leasing perspective, Crosstreks typically don’t lease as well as other brands here, so you could get more for your money with a different brand.

I have no idea what base mf is, so maybe check that. If you want a trek, your discount is very solid.

Your discount is good enough where you might want to just considering buying. A 3 year old limited will fetch 16-18k, so your total cost of ownership on that route would be <10k for 3 years (figure tax in if you buy), or <$300/mo

We leased a 2019 last year. Limited. We put $1400 down. $5k off msrp. Payment $336 which includes monthly tax of $17.50. 15k miles as it is our commuter.

Today, our payoff and multiple quotes (Carvana, Car Max, etc) are equal. A year later to the day we started it. We don’t have a disposition fee either. We did put 15,500 on it.

The car itself isn’t fast but it is fun. Drives easy. Great gas mileage.

The trade off on Subaru is good RV. We have a black on black limited. In a 250 mile radius, there are only 3 used available. It has helped get really Good quotes to end it early. Would like a little bit more room for our dogs (one is 100+lbs) otherwise we would be ok keeping it. We had a 16 Yukon Denali as well, at the time we started the lease. We got a 2020 Sierra CarbonPro instead and they aren’t allowed in that one :slight_smile:

Thanks @JPGR. I know the selling price is pretty nice already. I just don’t want to put in too much monthly payment since I have a limited cash flow. I have a friend who got a forester 19 last year with 300/month and 1500 down which really surprised me. Do you think the price will go down with them having more stock coming in this month?

May I know what would you recommend for similar brand on the market? I know HRV and RAV4 are two main competitors. However, I’m no a fan for these two and I don’t know car well…

Effective $372/mo for a naturally aspirated 2.0 4 cylinder? Sounds like an awful deal, better cars out there for the money

@joeblogs thanks joeblogs.may I know how I get that 347/month calculated?

He is dividing your 1500 DAS and rolling in to your monthly.

$340x35=$11,900
$11900+$1500=$13400
$13400/36=$372

You can get an Outback and even a forester for less. I’d run

Thanks@axz105. The thing is I have quotes a few other dealerships and seems the local dealership are all very tough. When they heard my current quote they just choose to avoid bidding lol. Outback and forester is too big for me. Is there any other brands you would recommend?

Where are you located? I’d look through the market place of this site. Maybe look at Honda HRV, Mazda CX3, and maybe RAV4. I would never pay that for a crosstrek. I pay less for my Outback Touring 3.6 which was 42k

Forester is 7 inches longer(crosstrek 175), so 182 total and outback is 191. I’ve owned a bunch of cars and the 182ish size is the sweet spot for room vs size. You can actually fit full size humans in the back seat. Every car I liked was 182 inches ironically, Saab 9-3, Jetta and 3 series(all 4 banger turbos too)

My zipcode is 98104. This seems to be a very tough area to beat deals

I agree. But I’m skinny and I’m a lady so lol. Cross back is just good looking to me.

4k discount off a Crosstrek for a lease is really good. Won’t get better than that. I would just check and make sure they are including the destination fee in the sales price. That is an extra 1k some dealers “leave out”