How realistic to find someone to take over a lease

Idk if you have rented from sixt or not (I haven’t) but have heard a lot of horror stories about their rental experience.

I rent from them often when I’m Florida bc I like to get a higher end rental and their prices have been amazing. I’ve had no issues but haven’t used them in the last 18 months.

1 Like

Those sixt prices are crazy, seeing much higher up in the NE.

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1719578

Had no problems with them, but in Europe. I get these cheap long term rentals emails from them lately

1 Like

I have always seen them but the reviews kept me away…

Reviews for ALL major rental companies are bad

True but never having dealt with them just avoided them.

Yeah, I’m watching how quickly that M3CS over on BF goes for bc I’m right below that OP with a SMB M3CS with the same terms. I just don’t know what I would replace it with, and for the same killer deal?

Unless you want to switch to an M4CS there isn’t a deal as good as yours. Good CS deals have the best bang for buck among performance cars.

The Sixt prices are lower in FL because of the on-going Florida drive out promos.

My experience is that Rental car brands are rarely consistent. Enterprise is incredibly good in all three DC area airports, it’s abysmal in Nashville. Avis is amazing in Nashville and despicable at LAX.

It’s possible the reviews say that suck in a particular city, but doesn’t mean the brand sucks everywhere.

For cross shopping Avis/Budget/Alamo/Enterprise, I’ve had really really good luck with Costco travel.

I think OP is on the right track with Turo or its competitors or a long term rental with a rental car company.

1 Like

The only rental car company I have consistently had good luck with is silvercar. Not that they’re a major rental brand. Everyone else consistently sucks.

1 Like

I was going to say: they were great in Orlando but I wouldn’t assume that they were excellent everywhere

Yeah, I know. I reached out to a well known CA here that everybody seems to rave about re an M4CS, but he doesn’t want to play. As a matter of fact, he wasn’t aggressive enough 1.5 yr ago when I got into my current SMB M3CS, around $250 more.

Check out my M Sport 540 X Drive that I just put up. I’m right across the river! It’s fully loaded, nearly$80k MSRP.

Time to do your own work like last time then :slight_smile:

Haven’t really monitored SAL, but my observation is that transfer listings are up on LH and almost none of them are moving.