How rare are BMW x3 m40i loaners?

, ,

Never do that. i did a remote purchase on a CPO car a little over a year ago and it was in horrible condition, $11,000+ worth of damage to the car (which was not disclosed and not visible at all), I had to return it and unwind the deal.

Definitely go test drive the actual car in person.

1 Like

IS BMW plat the same as the OG warranty?

It’s as close as you’ll get.

1 Like

Wow, I’m surprised they let you return it and unwind the deal.

I had to hit em with some math:

10 Likes

I will take your experience knowledge :saluting_face:. Hoping this car isn’t busted when I go to the dealer now

1 Like

As many users quickly learned on LH… post your deal for review before you sign anything.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Going to check out the car this week once it’s done with its pre owned certification. Hoping it’s in really good condition. I’ll post the deal sometime this week.

1 Like

Dealer just called me and said they had a deposit before me but never wrote it down. Any links to other 2022 x3 M40i’s around Long Island would be appreciated. The search continues.

@li8625 , can’t you just sell one of your M-Lites to this upstanding citizen? Share the M-Lite love.

I actually am selling a 2023 x5 M50i. I found some unicorns but they don’t want my trade. Cries in failed deal

2 Likes

Your sisyphus isn’t pushing a boulder up a hill, it’s just holding M-Lite bags forever.

1 Like

Man, people in NY love their M-Lites. These things sell so fast.

There’s a Infiniti dealer in NJ that for some reason has some used X3 M40s and X3M… none are aged though.

https://www.infinitiofenglewood.com/inventory/used-2021-bmw-x3-m40i-awd-4d-sport-utility-5uxty9c04m9f31310/

1 Like

I wonder if I can sell it here. Retail value is 77k. MMR was 72.5k. If I can get MMR I’ll be happy.

I don’t think I recall anyone listing a straight up car for sale on LH haha. Leases125 will need you to throw in a year’s free gas, $10k discount, and some PPF to buy a car.

2 Likes

I got 30k for that turd

It occasionally happens: For sale: 2023 Porsche Cayenne GTS (Not for lease)

1 Like

I don’t talk to Malibu and mirai drivers.

They really do. I’m really hoping to find a 2022 mostly because of the face lift and interior. Wish I was confident enough to just ship a cpo car from a bmw dealer across the country.

These are all local to NY area.

1 Like