How rare are BMW x3 m40i loaners?

, ,

Your sisyphus isn’t pushing a boulder up a hill, it’s just holding M-Lite bags forever.

1 Like

Man, people in NY love their M-Lites. These things sell so fast.

There’s a Infiniti dealer in NJ that for some reason has some used X3 M40s and X3M… none are aged though.

https://www.infinitiofenglewood.com/inventory/used-2021-bmw-x3-m40i-awd-4d-sport-utility-5uxty9c04m9f31310/

1 Like

I wonder if I can sell it here. Retail value is 77k. MMR was 72.5k. If I can get MMR I’ll be happy.

I don’t think I recall anyone listing a straight up car for sale on LH haha. Leases125 will need you to throw in a year’s free gas, $10k discount, and some PPF to buy a car.

2 Likes

I got 30k for that turd

It occasionally happens: For sale: 2023 Porsche Cayenne GTS (Not for lease)

1 Like

I don’t talk to Malibu and mirai drivers.

They really do. I’m really hoping to find a 2022 mostly because of the face lift and interior. Wish I was confident enough to just ship a cpo car from a bmw dealer across the country.

These are all local to NY area.

1 Like

They had a 2023 though?

https://www.infinitiofenglewood.com/inventory/used-2023-bmw-x3-m40i-awd-4d-sport-utility-5ux83dp0xp9r92336/

That would be badass if there were a way LH users could snag non Mickey Mouse cars that rolled through auction through a licensed/valid broker

Edit: by the way I forget, what is a condition rating of SD mean?

1 Like

You’re better off not having that, as that would be a naive level of confidence

2 Likes

What year was it? Many of the later model years can purchase it in the ConnectedDrive store, and no, not a lot of dealers know/realize that.

1 Like

It was a 2021, I did bring that up to them about purchasing it through the store and they said they were unable to do so on this car

Unfortunately one of those 3 was the one I have a deposit on right now

Middle one is a lemon buyback

8 Likes

Feeling like @li8625 now. Super excited about getting this. Wanted to thank @Mjfloyd1 for helping me a ton throughout this process, this guy was a massive help with tips and research as well as any questions I had. Phenomenal guy.

2 Likes

Congrats on your B58! Prior to your thread, I didn’t realize how great the X3 M40i was since I’m not a M Lite fan like @li8625. But now it makes sense why you (and it seems everyone else in NY) wanted this specific car.

Seems like you got the best of both worlds. Great car and a great price.

Thank you, hahaha yea this car is phenomenal. Definitely stoked to have it. Proved to be very difficult to find on the marketplace, but after 2 months it’s done.

1 Like