How is this 4xe deal?

, , ,

I’m in South Carolina.

MF 00113

The dealer said he can get me to 560’s with 5k down and 12/36. He didn’t give the sheet yet. But they are marking up the Jeep $2,500 over msrp. I would roll in the equity on my current lease of 5k. Thank you

I guess you haven’t read all the threads here where dealers are giving 9% off?

3 Likes

Bad. Very bad.

I’m also dying to know what’s in the ‘Millennium package’. Maybe Y2K bug protection? :rofl:

1 Like

There’s your cue to walk away

6 Likes

Run Away GIF

4 Likes

What’s a 4x3? 3x the price of a 4xe?

2 Likes

The Jeep has 4 wheels
But only sends power to 3 of them!

1 Like

No, brother. Run. Bad deal.

Place an order with a broker. Run far away from this deal.

The 4x3 is so rare, though. Great deal.

Better start a new thread for the all new 4X3 deals

I think the Millenium package is a Benson CDJR thing. I bought a Fiat Spider there and as I recall, it was the usual special wax and fabric protection nonsense. like everyone else said, order one. If you want to stay semi-local, try Travis Reynolds at Tri-City. He was at 5% under invoice with dealer financing on sold orders last I checked, but does mark up the money factor a bit. Gupton is not that far away from you either. Lots of options if you can wait a few months, no reason to thousands more than you have to.

1 Like

Thanks all. I’m perfectly fine getting the 4Xe in the Spring and to order one. I see LeaseCompanion spreadsheet says 9% under invoice on 22’ orders. I’ll make an inquiry. Benson salesman said if I want to order it will be at msrp.

Lol I didn’t switch the font to E. Good find.

At least they made it quick and easy to know not to waste any time with them

1 Like

LeaseCompanion gave a great offer for the identical one. I don’t think I can pass up on this.

Under msrp, not invoice

Yes. What are your thoughts?

Run, don’t walk.

In fact. Rent a Camaro SS and burn rubber as you do the above.

Dammit, I came back to see what kind of 4X3 deals there were, and OP fixed the title.