How does this lease look on a Q50

First of all, to say outdated is subjective is laughable. How can you say a 20 year old platform is subjectively outdated?

I never said the 3 series wasn’t outdated. It most certainly is. I did say the platform the Q50 rides on is much more outdated though. That is a fact, since you keep bringing up how old the 3 series is unprovoked. I’m not even sure why you would bring it up…nobody mentioned one.

Bottom line…quit touting the q50 as the world’s greatest car with the world’s best infotainment system. News flash…it’s not. Nor is the 3 series, or whatever else you want to put in this class. Enjoy it. The fact you like it doesn’t somehow make the platform or electronics state of the art today.

Where did I say that Q50 is the best man made car? Show me, please.

You’re moving the goal.

You didn’t say “easy to live with.” You said cheap to fix. If you lease, it’s a moot point.

All the cars in this class have good quality suspensions, which are easy to live with. Even Civic’s nowadays have good rides.

Many go for the Q50 within this price range, because it is a very highly rated car with great performance (it is really tunable too) and sexy design, and it is a solid bang for the buck, providing safety and reliability with mininum maintenance. Can you get a 330 or A4 for within this price range, of course, but since Q50’s are so popular, people see value in them in comparison to other vehicles in this class.

Can’t argue that…

Whose opinions should they be trashing with?

I’m not sure where you think the Q50 is this smashing sales success or so popular. Through November, they sold 31k, down 11% from last year.

1 Like

You realize Accord sales are down even more vs 2017? Just the trend for sedans this year.

That’s subjective numbers. I feel as if the Q50 is a smashing success and superior because they’re so cheap so people must be buying many of them. Your numbers mean nothing here.

1 Like

If a person does not like this car, or feels that a BMW for 400/mo will make them happy, they will get the BMW. If you are provided a choice for $350-450, you are open to 3 series, A4, ATS…most of which are well equipped. At this point, who likes what.

If someone is asking about a Q50, they probably like it…and want deal feedback.

Stop saying its cheap and old and sucks. Not nice.

Numbers show market trends.

Not nice? Really? Says the guy that trashes BMW and others.

If you’re that emotional over someone calling the car cheap or old, you need help.

@dmitry if you derail any more threads, I’ll start deleting your posts.

You may even be suspended.

3 Likes