How does this lease look on a Q50

What’s your point? I can show you 15 other cars that had digital speedos from 84-90.

They all were headaches + nobody liked them.

That steering wheel is hideous. Looks like they raided the Buick parts bin of that era.

1 Like

As someone who doesn’t know anything about cars it’s hilarious watching this devolve into a discussion about 1989 Maxima speedometers

3 Likes

Dealer came back and said he can lease me a 2018 q50 3.0 sport that msrp’s for 46,850 and he can lease it to me for 485 a month.

Absolutely terrible, what are the price break downs?

ok, you win this one, troll.

3 Likes

When you can’t bring any facts, all that remains is to get personal.

What facts? That Maxima was hot in the 90’s? Yeah, I know, we all had one. You’re still trolling.

he didn’t…he was drinking from a bottle. Maybe he’s jealous?

Where am I trolling?

Anything new you can add? You are just repeating same stuff.

You do realize most of what you say is moved to Off Topic Landfill. Wonder why?

Maybe you don’t know the definition of troll…let me help you. This describes everything you’ve done in this thread pretty well.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, or off-topic messages in an online community such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room or blog with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion,whether for the troll’s amusement or a specific gain.

Feels like this thread may have lived it’s useful life.

Because woodpeckers like some folks on here keep trashing cars, based of personal opinions, and frankly it is annoying. When I say bring me the facts, only thing everyone can say “outdated platform and its supposedly cheap”, and that is really it.

Those ARE facts!

Wow, what a long description. You even went on google to find the term. I see following my posts and replying to my comments is like your hobby? I do not do that to your posts, because I prefer spending time on something useful, instead of pinning up old farts.

Outdates is very subjective, because I will bring you facts that your 3 series is also outdated. Outdated does not mean bad. If you call an LCD monitor in the center console, technology, good for you.

Many will agree that tested and proven technology is the most reliable and cheap to fix.

Who cares about cheap to fix if you lease?

Well if you enjoying driving to the service, then of course, who cares.

Cheap is again, relative of what? Not like the 3 series is known for its “superb” interior quality. They are not 100k cars, but entry small size luxury sedans.