How does Audi compete with Mercedes or BMW if they lease so badly?

Har!!! My previous car (MB C250) handled much better (but also rode a bit roughly) when I switched the Michelin MXV4 (I think?) to Pilot Sport A/S 3.

My Golf Sportwagen (purchased) has Hankook Kinergy GTs. Car and Driver said that these are “high performance” all-season tires. I personally am very eager to see how the car handles w/ other tires (car’s a bit soft right now), but I’m sure these will last like 45k miles. :stuck_out_tongue: and :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what I said when I sold my Hankooks for $90. Don’t think they would have made it to 45k. If subtracting the winter miles, I might had 15k on them with about 5k remaining.

According to tirerack, kinergy gts are shit. If you own the car, you probably better off buying a better set.

Don’t buy into buzz words. “High performance all season” … just get summer tires and enjoy it. (One of few good thing about SoCal)

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m cheap and want there to be a decent amount of wear on the tires b/f I replace them. :slight_smile:

Why is the same OP asking the same question on the same thread 9 months later?

2 Likes

Kinda like the kid in the back seat asking “are we there yet” 5 minutes later?

2 Likes

Because I want to.

Bingo! Great comparison!!!

Beautifully put and absolutely accurate of a statement. Try to buy out a BMW at the end of your lease and you’ll understand why. Then watch BMW shuffle that same car through auction and take a 7000.00 dollar bath on it when it sells.

Nice Mic drop !!!

There’s a reason they started building 3 series south of the boarder

Please don’t bump 8 month old threads just to agree with someone