How do you like your e-tron®?

Dual charge ports was always available on the E-tron. Just not an option AudiUSA will allow us to order.

Yea, same boat. Dealers in Chicagoland area all quote $1000+ a month. Been looking for months.

Maybe time to talk to a broker?

No luck with brokers thus far.

at that rate you’re much better off expanding your search area and having it transported…

2 Likes

Par for the course in Chicagoland… Sheesh. Our Model X payment isn’t even that high…

Are there any Audi brokers in the chicagoland area?

If you don’t mind going into the city, I have some contacts there. PM me.

1 Like

I have asked all over US. California. Texas. Etc

If only Audi lease transfers didn’t suck…

1 Like

You trying to get rid of your e tron already

No. Just in a perfect world I’d transfer it and get a prestige. Lol

2 Likes

How difficult is it to transfer an Audi lease?

Issue is original lessee is still responsible if the person you transfer to defaults.

Wow, what a catch 22. How does the original leaseholder protect themselves then?

They protect themselves by not transferring it.

Google it and you’ll find some good stories of the original leasee repossessing the car

1 Like

So what would your only recourse be, to sell it to Carvana or someone like that?

I mean I love the car. Only way I’d get rid of it would be to get into a prestige but I’m not gonna take a financial hit just for a few extra luxuries.

thats good perspective though, for those of us still looking and deciding if prestige worth it.

For anyone wondering whether the Etron can be put to the distance test if needed, I started this trip at a full charge ( odometer said 195 miles remaining ) I drove 194 miles and still had 73 miles remaining . Could have stretched that some more.
Driving conditions were 65-75 miles an hr and almost all freeway driving. Not much elevation change. Was the first drive in the Etron so was being cautious trying to conserve the miles.
So far car is great. Wish there was a choice for ambient lighting colors on the Premium Plus!

6 Likes