What, I thought you were a drug dealer?

A unicorn! :laughing:

Will DM you.

1 Like

Always at heart. 2 new cars to piss off neighbors

1 Like

What’s up with that hideous wheel choice

3 Likes

One of those is definitely a drug dealing car. The other is a budget Audi.

I bet @djrabbi 's G63 is going to have these rims.

2 Likes

LOL I see one around me with those
Hideous

They were on sale for Black Friday. I was too cheap to pay retail on all black wheel :rofl::rofl:

I’ll probably paint them during summer and beat them up during winter in mountains in a few months

I don’t think imma get GLS63 anymore. After the crap my GLE is giving. Might just wait in the 2025 Tahoe or Yukon facelift

1 Like

Get a Lexus LX 600 F sport … since you actually want a 3 row car that runs well. GM T1 is not the way to go.

Well GX550 is in the mix also. I don’t think LX600 really is needed unless used prices tank, which I doubt will for Lexus.

My local dealer getting their demo GX550 Next week so I will stop by to check it out

Huh? You actually need your cars? I thought they were like random toys hah.

For the family I need a bigger SUV.

Everything else is irresponsible choices lol. Another dealer reached out to me for RS. I told him I already got 2, I don’t need 3.

Unless it’s cheaper than the one I have :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Lol test the GX and LX… GX is kinda cramped inside due to BoF.

I was going to put this in the original post but was lazy and said “do research” to include this, haha.

What if your not keeping up with the Jetsons but are into really into automobiles. Mistakes will be made!

You asked how but I’ll answer when. Unicorns happen when you don’t need a car and aren’t afraid to walk!

2 Likes

This was absolutely true in my case. In the market for a G30 540 and my usual BMW dealer had 0 loaner/demo unit left. I decided to spray close to 20 dealers across the Midwest. I got responses ranging from “you are crazy for asking for more than 15% discount on a service loaner - the sales advisor then went on for 10 minutes on why I shouldn’t expect a deep discount” to “here are some vehicles but can’t negotiate over email and you need to come to the dealer” to “here is an excel sheet of all our demo/loaner with marked down asking prices and in service dates”. I ended up getting a 2023 540xi loaner with 24% discount off the MSRP (had 10k miles already).

3 Likes