How bad is this deal(36mo not 24mo lease) On a 22MY overland 4xE GC 72k sticker?

This is on a 22 MY new overland 4xE MSRP 72k with $8000 down on 36 month(not 24mo as stated on paperwork). Thoughts on this? Being a 22 might hurt me but it’s highly optioned which I like. Let me know your thoughts!

Am i correct that you have $7800 in trade equity going into this? This looks pretty miserable, but with $0 incentives, im not surprised.

I’m trading in my bronco which I owe 27000 on. They’re giving me 46000 for it leaving 19000 in my pocket of which 11k I’m keeping and 8k I’m putting down on the lease.

Would also like to mention that the current deal is 10,000 miles a year, and 55% residual

I simply don’t understand why you would opt for a 22 MY 4xe when you can get a better deal on a 2023 or possibly 2024. It looks like they are giving you a $13K discount then raising the residual by $7500 to get you the tax credit. That appears to be a sneaky way of insuring you won’t simply buy out the car after one payment. Not that you would want to because the payoff would be huge. This just seems like an unusual lease.

I think it’s a Midwest thing. I’d happily opt for a 23 or 24 loaded 4xE but I simply can’t find one that leases well at all. Either no one is advertising or they’re coming back with $800-900 a month. It’s really unusual to me which is why I posted it here. You should have seen their first numbers lol

Its a USBank lease. Thats how they handle the tax credit. There are no other incentives since Jeep pulled lease support on the 22s.

I think they switched the lease to Ally also in the latest version(they didn’t send me that paper yet tho)

Expand your search to East Coast dealers and take a road trip. There are many Overlands available in Maryland. Might get a better deal there. Does anyone know of there are residency restrictions on 4xes?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.