[Houston, TX] Lease Transfer: 2023 Infiniti QX80 LUXE ($75K MSRP) - $499/mth, $5,850 MSD, 8 months left

2023 Infiniti QX80 LUXE

MSRP: $75,410
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $499

Current mileage: 8,884
Maturity mileage: 15,016
Effective miles per month: ~766 (6,132/8)
Maturity date: 9/18/2024

MSD due (if any): $5,850.00
Incentive: $500

Financial institution: Infiniti Financial Service

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition

Photos:
QX80

Funny how the most unfavorable parts of these posts seems to be missing. Such as miles per month in this scenario. Do people think that others are dumb or are they too lazy to do basic math? I honestly cant tell.

1 Like

Sent a DM regarding the deal.

Maturity date is 20 months out. (Maturity mileage-current mileage)/months remaining =~300 miles/month.

You might as well keep the lease at this point for 8 months

20 months out? Where?

Thanks for your valuable time criticizing my post. If I want to hide something, I wouldn’t show all the numbers in the first place, don’t you think? (or if you do at all). You must be a valuable contributor to the LH community, I honestly can tell.

Thank you @ahash for clarifying.
My lease is 18 months / 15K miles, signed on 3/18/2023 so has about 8 months left. Was in a rush when posting this, my apologies if any info missing. Will add some pictures tomorrow.

Did you like the QX80? How was your gas mileage?

Why are you trying to get out of the lease with just 8 months left?

Nice truck. IFS has few rules for the swap.

GLWS

1 Like

Most likely be the same as the Armada with the 26 gallon tank around $80 per tank.

I have a '23 QX80 Premium Select RWD and I average around 15.5 MPG. 60% Hwy driving 40% city. I don’t use premium fuel though. If you have any concerns about gas milage this is not the vehicle for you.

2 Likes

Good deal but honestly I doubt anyone will take this with the $5K MSDs. You might as well keep it and let it sit in your driveway.

Also I think Infiniti/Nissan keeps the old lessor on the record so if they go past due, you will be effected.

I know it is against the rules, keep it and put it on turo for like $150 a day. Make some money back.

1 Like

I’m back to ‘work from home’, thus has no need for it.

I always love big cars so I’m probably biased. To me it’s powerful with luxurious and spacious interior, loaded with tech and safety features. I’ve enjoyed driving it especially when going out with families.

1 Like

:smile: thanks for the suggestions, but I don’t trust someone else driving my cars. I’d rather let it sit in the driveway :smile:

1 Like