Honda Odyssey Deal Check

looking for some input on a odyssey lease
Lease is from a credit union, I don’t know the mf or rv values.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda Odyssey LX
MSRP: $31910
Monthly Payment: $317
Drive-Off Amount: $317
Months:48
Annual Mileage:12000
MF: NA
Residual: 59%
Incentives: 1000 loyalty 750 lease cash
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: NA
Leasehackr Calculator Link: NA

It meets the 1% rule so looks like a good deal.

Right @mllcb42?

1 Like

What’s 36mo look like?

36 mo was $350

Nun-Ruler

7 Likes

For $150 more per month and only 36 month lease you could get a top trim level.

so almost 50% more? seems non-trivial

1 Like

What is the discount pre-incentive?

Also, have you taken a look at leases from Honda Financial Services? Compare RV and MF values if the same rebates apply.

$3431, 10.7% off

Dont known HFS #s

Ask Edmunds for RV/MF/incentives and run them…

HFS is $347/mo $347 das 12k/36mo

That’s not the question. You were asked to find HFS’ RV and MF by asking on Edmunds

If you’re going to lease a Honda for 48 months why not just purchase it?

That’s not the right question. The right question is what’s the rent charge versus the finance charge.

I got the mf and rv, .00112 and 56%

I’ll probably just buy, $500/mo 60 months .9% apr which makes a total cost of $30k
Estimated value after 5 years, 15k making cost/mo $250 if i would sell.

Leasing would be (317 x 48) + (18827+ttf) if i wanted to buyout the lease at the end making the total purchase price way over $34000 + ttf

Add in maintenance and repairs after 5 years (that you wouldn’t already be paying for if you leased- you’ll be surprised how much that is) and your avg monthly goes up. Especially if you avoid tire replacement

Personally I would just lease for 36 months. If it holds it value awesome (you can sell to get equity or purchase at below market price). If it doesn’t then it’s not your problem. Or even worse if it’s in an accident and you value plummets. In my mind any small difference in cost is an insurance policy.