Honda HRV lease incentives?

I was checking my numbers on a 2021 HRV EX AWD for zip 53717. Edmund’s and the leasehackr calculator are showing $750 factory to dealer and Hondas website is showing $1,000 customer cash that can be used towards a lease or purchase. Do I have to use one or the other or can I use both?

Wait for someone to answer your post on Edmuds I would say.

A 2020 CR-V will be around the same price and is lightyears better. Might be worth focusing on that given the multiple datapoint that have been posted here

I agree it’s better but shes looking for a smaller cuv like the hrv, kona, and cx30

You either get the $750 dealer lease cash + 0.0001 MF OR the $1000 rebate with standard money factor. You dont get both.

Every dealer will quote you with the 0.0001 MF since the $1000 rebate doesn’t make sense on a lease, its more for cash buyers

The CR-V lease is way more than the HR-V, if she wants a HR-V there is no reason to even consider the CR-V

1 Like

They dont have any info on it. The fine print says it cant be combined with special lease incentives so I would assume no but I want to make sure before I go to my former sales manager with a deal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.