Honda clarity touring plug in

I am able to get following discount on touring

MSRP : 37520
Sale Price :30200

I am looking to purchase.

Thats there best offer…good deal?

Hi.

1. this is a leasing message board
  2. something like truecar or cargurus can hive you an idea of target price before tax credits
  3. the Clarity should have a lease credit or a post tax Federal rebate.

Edit: with the lease residuals as low as they are, I would never ever buy a Clarity.

3 Likes

So is it even wrong to ask if there is a purchase offer?

It’s not my site to say, but leasing and buying are different. There are plenty of sites online to talk about buying your car, there is only good one focused on leasing. Most people here lease so we aren’t a good source of what people who finance cars are paying. :man_shrugging:t2:

If you can get it for $30k you will be fine. The low RV matters not as you have some serious post purchase credits and rebates. You have $7500 fed credit, $1k cvrp and maybe $1k Edison if under them…so your real purchase price is in low $20k.

Yes, just want to make sure this is a decent deal. Getting a loan for 2.8% for 60 month and post purchase rebates make it enticing.

RV is $15758, let’s say he gets it at $30200…subtract the credits $9500 and you get $20700…that is less than $5k depreciation for the first 3 years of use. What other car has a cost this low? I thought you knew your stuff…

Almost 20% off is the best deal i have seen on this car…make sure they don’t mix incentives and the deal is real.

He said this is the max discount he will give, After this he wants me to come in the dealership. Rest i will know when i reach there.

You need to make sure this is a purchase discount. Tell him to give you the complete numbers with tax, fees and all.

just confirmed on text…it would be

sale price 30200 plus sales tax, doc fees and registration…total cost.

Thats a steal, you shouldn’t have any doubts about that pricing…

1 Like

The best i have seen in CA for a new copy. You are probably looking at ~$33k out the door. If i were you i would look at the base…imo the top trim in not worth the $4k difference. Also take a look at the post sale credits and rebates and make sure you qualify if you are counting on them.

I am looking for a base model in Bay Area and the best discount so far is $5k off on MSRP. Not sure if this is the best I can do locally.

Socal has much better pricing on these. Worth it to fly down and drive it back

Is it still snowing at Grapevine ? :slight_smile:

Possibly taking base with 6800$ off. At dealership right now

Please share the dealer info.

I drove through it about 6 hours ago. No more snowing, but traffic was nuts.

Got it. Total cost for base was 30180 OTD.

Norm reeves Honda Irvine … Mr Nasim was our salesman.

On first drive car really feels solid.

1 Like

If you qualify for all credits and rebates for SoCal then this is $20,680 net. Probably the most Honda for the money.