Honda Clarity Touring Lease- NJ

You are net payment of 293/month. It’s a good deal. I searched a lot and this is the closest I could go to for a touring.
Awesome deals have been had for base. But for touring, I did not hear anyone getting under 300 this month, with everything rolled in.

I got the same but with almost 3000 DAS. Ideally you shouldn’t put any down payment. I put 995 down, came out to 217/month. Check my post.

I PM you on this. You can do much better.
Let me know

Lookup my one pay post. It’s another $2000 for touring so $9800 36/12k. Dealer can do base for sub $200 w/nothing down on a monthly. So has to be under $275 but I can ask if you are ready to pull trigger in MA. They’ll deliver her. Don’t pay so much. Nice car, good deal, crazy good mpgs.

The one MA dealer I spoke to was not willing to deal with out of state. Are you sure they can register in NY? Are you sure the one-pay number for Touring is $9800? If yes, it’s the best deal, even without NY $1700 rebate

Indeed will do NY. Just lmk when ready to
pull trigger. Dealer hates tire kickers and b.s at this price but will honor price to those I send his way.

Oh, I pulled the trigger on Thanksgiving. See my post.
Actually I got an identical deal. I am at $20/month extra because I did Nido one pay.
Your deal is impresive for MA residents that get the extra rebate. I am surprized they don’t fly of the shelves