Honda Civic Sedan EX 2017 lease

As others have said, going to the dealer leaves you susceptible to all their games, including wearing you down through sheer time wastage and countless back-N-forth.

Negotiate over email until your payment and $ due at signing are agreed down to the last dollar.

Hello guys,
I am newbie here so sorry if i sound stupid. whats the current mf going on for 2017 civic ex?
is 230$ a month including taxes with zero down a good deal for 12K/36 months lease?

My opinion, not worth it for a civic. You can probably get an Accord and definately a Camry for lower payments for 4 cylinder models. Why drive a subcompact if you can drive a real size car for less money?

ok got it , thanks steve.

Check on Edmunds forums.

Because the Civic is officially a midsize car now. Why drive a large car (which is what the Accord is), when one doesnā€™t need it? Insurance and gas costs could both be higher on the larger (higher MSRP) car.

Hi, I was at a dealer tonight and I was looking at a Honda civic ex-t for a 36 month lease

MSRP: 23,175
Sale Price 21,234
Mf 0.0005
RV 57%
monthy Payment: 257.81 a months SIGN And DRIVE

is this a good deal?

Thank you I feel like I can get a better deal!

I would push for more and shop more dealers. I would try to get below $200 on that car.

Thats what Im going to do! They keep saying thats the lowest that they could. But they have a Lx leasing for 189 sign and drive. They said a Lx msrp is 19.5ā€¦ like how do you go up 70 on a few 1000 more. I think I can get 225 sign and drive in all honesty

hi, ex-t meaning civic coupe? cuz I am looking for civic coupe ex-t model tooā€¦ can you share or inbox me your dealer info plz?

Hey! I just signed a lease today on a civic ex t sedan. I got a 207 inc tax a month! After I was said and done. I paid 560 for fees and swapping plates. As well as I got them to throw in maintenance for the term of the lease. Iā€™m located in Wisconsin. I bought from Wilde Honda. But I looked at just about every since Honda dealer in mke and everyone was offering close to the same deal

Please advise on the following lease deal I secured for a 2017 Honda Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing, model below the Turbo:

-36/12K in CA (57% RV, 0.0006 MF)
-Cap cost of $24,604.35 (MSRP $23,015)
-$1000 down, tax and acq fee rolled into monthly
-$353/mo (dealer was negotiating to come down to $295, which made me walk away knowing that maybe this is even too high)

Iā€™ve been reading the forums for vehicles in different areas at way lower monthly. My credit w/ cosigner puts me in Tier 1/ 0% apr (purchase)

1st Dealer Iā€™ve visited in Southern CA. Any help, suggestions?

Go to another dealer. You should be aiming for at least $220 or less with 0 down. I believe Honda Sensing also knocks the residual percentage down by 1 or 2%. So, if you can, try getting a regular EX. I have a feeling that Honda may add Sensing as standard equipment on EX and above for 2018, since the CR-V EX, and all 2018 Accords will have it standard.

Would you say the same range for Civic EX-T w/ Turbo?

Hondas typically donā€™t lease very well. For an EX-T with an MSRP of $23,135, youā€™d need to get to a dealer discount of about $3,000 to get to $210 a month, not including tax.

I was able to get $2,800 off on my Civic LX last May, so I donā€™t think $3,000 is too much to ask for. Thereā€™s also a $900 lease incentive on Civics for the month. If you can get a dealer to sell around $19,500 after the dealer discount and lease incentive, you should be good.

1 Like

Just for example, you can get a RAV4 SE, with an MSRP of $32,000 for about $250 a month.

Honda does special purchase APRs, but their leases almost always have interest factored in. My calculator shows about $20 in interest a month with the 0.0006 money factor currently offered for Tier 1.

Thank you for this, I know that my negotiating power is in the selling price. Which looking at my past deal they discounted almost nothing off the sticker price, reason why the monthly was so high.

I now know to get them to knock off $$ of the MRSP and I can get it down after the incentives as well.

Thank you appreciate the help!