**Monthly Payment: $229 plus tax
**Drive-Off Amount: $0
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12,000
**MF:.00127
**Residual:**59%
**Available Incentives:1700
**Region:West Coast

We can only do these deals at this price till we run out of closing cash - Once we are out then we are done. We need to move 15 more units by end of the month

Hmm… This or a Type-R for $1,000+/mo. Lots of folks going to be burning the midnight oil deliberating tonight. :laughing:

That said, this doesn’t seem bad for a MY19 Civic, though I don’t know why you’d lease one given that the biggest selling point for these bad boys is reliability

2 Likes

@dukez I personally love the Type R but the payments make me angry also!

Civic sales are down compared to before but still a good choice if you want to have a decent car to drive for 3 years and say goodbye to it after 3 years and never see it again!

Someone in SoCal got a better deal recently on a Sport. I don’t know the different trims on the Civic, but it did have a higher MSRP.

Just get four of these and put all the VTECs in one of them. Just don’t forget to put them back when you return them.

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator Miss the days you can get one of these for $200 / month all in with $0 DAS

I actually just signed a lease on a 19 Civic Sport for $199/mo with true $0 DAS in SoCal, so apparently those days are still here. :grinning:

2 Likes

@ballistic_bovine - Won’t ask which dealer unless you want to share. Was that including or plus tax

Did you have college grad or military. They wen’t deep on that.

I’m trying to be good to my contact, so I’m only sharing that info with folks looking to replicate the deal. The $199 figure is with tax, on a 36/12k lease. The only extra incentive that factored into that was loyalty, but that only accounts for about $20 of the end price or thereabouts.

1 Like

@ballistic_bovine - Put your contact and I in contact - There is no question we will move lots of metal together if he can do that deal over and over

We are further discusssing this deal to try and get numbers lowered. We believe we should be able to shave a little bit. Let’s see!

I am interested. Can you call me on 248-403-4471. Anand

I tried calling you
call or text me please 31O-9O9-39O5

Hey I’m also interested in this deal, PM me if possible!

1 Like

Text me please
31O-9O9-39O5

@jsalas01 Did you end up getting a car already

@haribol - Where do you stand with your car purchase

Still available?

Yes let’s do it

Do you want to get one?