HONDA CAR MAINTENANCE PLAN CANCEL HElP PLZ

Hi, guys I need help with the cancelation with honda care maintenace plan. It’s 2.0t engine I assume it might cost more when doing the oil change stuff?
I added the honda care maintenace plan with the some coverage including dent ding and windshield& kyefob replacement & roadside assistance for408/mo, within 3years 36Kmiles lease term.
My original payment was 355/mo, so 53/mo for these add on packages.
It it worth it? should I cancel it?
I called the dealrship today they told me if I cancel it my payment will remain the same, I will most likely get the money back at the end of the lease, or even worse Honda will take the money not refund me .That really confused me.
It’s only been 3 days since I picked up the vehicle.

Thank you guys !

Someone got the fully-protected payment, with a side of peace-of-mind.

You’re looking for this:

When you got fleeced today, you left with a package of stuff including pamphlets for all the products they sold you. Find those, call them, good luck.

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know what to do

Personally, I’d cancel all the stuff if you can. It wont lower your payment but you should get a refund check.

1 Like

No, it will just lessen the month. If you are in 36 month lease, it will lessen up to two months

1 Like

What do you mean? Only two months with 408? Then the rest 34 months remain 355?

It won’t lower my payment thing true or just a lie form the dealer?

Your payment is set. Based on what @derekoh1991 is saying, the refund amount would basically be applied directly to the lease, so you’d pay your current payment for the next 34 months and then you’d pay $0 for months 35 and 36 since they were basically prepaid with your refund.

with 53/mo 36months would be 1908.
How come I still got 2 months of payments deductible?

I’m sure when you cancel, they can tell you exactly how much it’ll actually shorten

Cool, thanks

Thanks, buddy!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.