Honda Accord Sport 1.5 Lease help?

I’m looking to lease a honda accord sport 1.5 this upcoming week. Base MSRP of $27,180. Can you guys help me out and let me know what I should be targeting for a monthly payment and how much % to haggle off? I want to do a 36/10k. Is there any hidden lease incentives I should be asking for, Because one dealer offered me a 750$ Honda incentive while some others did not. Is it a dealership incentive or do they all have to? I need all the help I can get.

I’ll be registering in 11367, NY.
Aiming for 2500 Total DAS. w/ fees, taxes, first month etc.

Have you searched the forums? There’s been at least 1 recent thread in regard to an Accord Sport 1.5.

3 Likes

Yes, but everyones numbers are just all different and way off for what I was offered. I dont know if it’s a bait for me to come in but… I got a 2500 total DAS with 224$ monthly, MSRP after discount of about $23,436 (from 27,180). Can I haggle this more?

Compare your numbers to the deal below. Make sure they didn’t mark up the MF. Keep in mind that poster also qualified for an $750 loyalty too though.

Thanks a lot. I put in my numbers and got about 220$ I guess the dealers 224$ was a good deal. Unless someone can tell me otherwise.

Eliminate the down payment, with 10k miles a year you could do zero das and $250-$265! Your payment is $293. Do you have loyalty at $750?

The thing is, my budget is about 200$ a month so I need to pay that down. And no, first car

If you have the money to put down to reduce the payment, why not just keep that money in a savings account and use it to supplement the monthly payment? Don’t focus on the monthly payments, focus on getting the best possible discount off the MSRP of the car first. You need a detailed breakdown of the quote with the MSRP, selling price of the car before rebates and incentives are applied, a breakdown of the incentives being applied, the residual, money factor, and a breakdown of the taxes and fees being charged.

3 Likes

Gotcha. Will factor that into my options too.

I’m from NY too and just leased the 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 for 300 per month with 1500 down, 12k miles per year. I guess I didn’t do so well after reading other peoples comments. I also had Honda Loyalty too.

I’m sorry but they took GOOD advantage of you. That’s more then price for E-L 1.5T
You even had loyalty $750.

which dealership was this…

Curry Honda in Yorktown. I’m a newbie.

Do you know what the insurance requirements are? I currently have the state minimum and I wanted to know if I can keep that for the accord or I have to do the 100/300 option since you’re in NY and have a honda i’m assuming you would know

With navigation !!!

Did you find this forum after you signed that lease???

At this point just enjoy the car and watch out for the next time around. You probably should’ve been around 250 or so tax included with the loyalty and 1st months payment only. I was able to negotiate my deal for 285 including tax for my 1.5t Sport , 1st months payment 36/15k 1st months payment only… no loyalty. Tints, pro pack included, remote start.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately I did find this forum after I leased my car. I went and negotiated the deal by myself and unfortunately I’m gullible and dont have a lot of knowledge in terms of leasing cars. The cars salesman told me I was getting a great deal and I believed him and I guess I got taken advantage of in a big way. I absolutely love the car so that makes up for me overpaying I guess and I will do more research next time I lease. I will also go to a different dealership since they were so quick to take advantage of me.

Btw what is a pro package for the car? I dont even see that listed as an accessory option.

every dealership will be just as quick to take advantage of a naive customer. they do have to make their money off some people in order to give discounts to others.

it balances out.

no clue what a pro package is? did you have dealer installed accessories or paint protection/nitrogen ?

Protectcion pack is the accessories they try to mark up like crazy. Wheel locks, mud guards, door protection film, and the weather mats all the way around…

i’m looking for an accord sport 1.5 36/12 … my potential deal is about $40 higher monthly than your 285…i stress potential!..what did you negotiate the selling price to?