Honda accent windows problem is a "feature"?

That’s not going to bode well for the mothership then when OP sues the world for this.

Definitely a great feature for us here in FL during the killing summer afternoons. The immediate ventilation indeed helps the AC to push the cooler air faster as well.

1 Like

Are these complaints or comments? I can’t tell. If you want to disable it get a dealer to re-program or re-key it. Or don’t press and hold buttons on the remote.

you are lucky it has not happened to a Honda you owned… This reminds me of problems people have with iPhones… Hundreds if not thousands of people might have a problem but it doesn’t show up in the larger population… that doesn’t mean it’s not a huge problem for people who have the problem.

relax, guys…this forum is “off ramp,” in which just about anything is proper topic if it has to do with cars.

time out!..what i posted are photos of my honda on the day the windows opened.

Time in - I crossed you up dawg

1 Like

OP here…i would gladly join a class-action suit.

what are you reading? The stuff on this forum or the complaints on the link provided by jon above?… I get the impression most people joining this discussion have not read any of the complaints written about in the link provided by jon.

i don’t know what that means, dawg.

A class action lawsuit for a feature on your car behaving in the way it was designed to work and described to work in the manual?

Would you try to sue Honda for setting off the panic alarm on the car if you sat on the keys and it did that?

2 Likes

the lawsuit would be for the way the car windows and moon roof open without the remote being used, sometimes when it’s hanging on a hook or lying on a dresser top overnight…again, read the complaints in the link provided above by jon…these people are numerous and they are all over the country…these people are not making this stuff up.

This happened to my accord all the time… Thank god it did! In Hot and Humid Houston, I used to hold my unlock button to open up the windows and sunroof all the time to cool the interior down…

1 Like