Honcker App Durango

Ok decided to sign up. They have some good deals on Durango GTs. Around 380 withh 1500 in drive offs. No dealer can come close. 36/10k terms. Msrp varies 43k to 45k.

That is a great deal. I noticed that they added an extra $1k lease cash and on truecar they also sent another $1k voucher. They are clearly getting some help in getting the prices down. I would go for a GT with Tech pack if i could get it for that money.

Does anyone know the markets Honcker is in. I am in the DMV (DC) and it says they are not here yet, trying to find out the scale of them now.

What truecar 1k voucher? Is this extra like the edmunds 1k certificate last year?

Call them to get a better answer.

For some reason Honker does not let me register, would appreciate anyone who could find out if there are similar deals in SoCal.

Thank you. So you just searched on truecar and it poped up?

It’s a TDM - chrysler has been pushing them hard for the last month or so.

I already have one in my wifes name. Can i get a second one and use it?

What’s a TDM?

@NY13 I had registered a few cars on Truecar as we need a new one and it seems the discounts are much much better once you register your interest and get the actual prices from the dealers.

The a few days later I got this email.

Thanks. Its Direct Marketing i think. Got one from jeep since we have to return ours in 2 months.

@Ed_Churchward - @NY13 is correct.

TDM = Targeted Direct Mailer - it’s a coupon. Stores already have them in the form of CPOV on select vehicles - TDM is the customer equivalent.

Thanks @Benedetto, I figured as much but could not work out what TDM stood for. So can the store combine the CPOV with my TDM?

Yep - just enjoy the blank stares when you say CPOV.

1 Like

Not seeing jeep or dodge on Honcker here in LA

1 Like

Is that like bonus tag for chevy? What does it stand for?

Good question - Initially it was just for Pacifica but it’s been expanded to other vehicles here locally. I have not had a chance to test it in other markets.

Edit: Scratch that - I did it on a Ram 1500 outside of Detroit a bit back.

How is Honcker? It seems they run your credit once you sign up. Also, they sell your info it says.

New programs rules for month end.