Homelessness Discussion

LOL. Good one.

1 Like

We can add facilitating Rupert Murdoch to emigrate from Australia to the US and begin a media/propaganda empire.

1 Like

Uh, feelings should not trump facts.

I thought it was just a decorative rose, not sure what the steel wool was for though.

1 Like

Child poverty aka single parent households and incentivizing people to breed. Yea it’s a terrible thing to cut benefits bc the children are the ones getting hurt, but so long as you can profit from procreating people will continue to do so

1 Like

Can’t house homeless when they don’t want to be housed, and the city…well that is another story altogether.

1 Like

How dare someone build a media empire that doesn’t spew left wing talking points 24/7? Someone need to do something about this injustice.

3 Likes

season 7 episode 23 GIF

2 Likes

Don’t downplay the amount of propaganda that media empire has pushed to manipulate people with lies.

4 Likes

My lies good, your lies bad. Tastes Great, Less Filling.

4 Likes

But the real question is can they compete with the WHPO???

I know I know, at least they deleted this particular tweet. How noble of them.

2 Likes

The repealing of the Smith-Mundt modernization act. Research it, of course fact checkers say it’s fake news. But of course that’s not true. Many guidelines were lifted allowing govts to propagandize the media.

Think all those twitter bots are just the radical left and right creating another profile? Nope our trusty govt just propagandizing us from both sides, dividing us further.

2 Likes

Brandon has record inflation which leads to record SS increase. YEAY Brandon!!
Maybe we should aim for 1000% inflation, think how much SS will increase then.

3 Likes

Fact checked and deleted. :skull:

4 Likes

Inflation is up only “an inch”. Do you pay attention.

4 Likes

So we can deplete the SS fund much sooner than 2030 and be done with it.

5 Likes

Even Gavin growing impatient with poor success rates, and clawing back funds, London Breed complaining about her docked allowance after trying to spend 1.7 million on a toilet in Noe Valley.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Gavin-Newsom-blocks-1B-in-homelessness-funding-17555809.php

1 Like