[HOLD] 2017 MB C300 for $243/mo+tax + MSDs, NorCal, Bay area

Hello All,

Update with all details

Update:
Several guys PMed me but it’s still available.
I got wrong information about the annual mileage from my wife, it should be 12k/yr not 15k; I will check the contract to double confirm and update with exact numbers later. Thanks.

Family plan changed and I have a nice C300 at nice price to transfer.
It’s Grey external and Black internal, with P1 package. With Blind spot assistant, Keyless go, All Season Ties, Rearview Camera, Panorama Roof, Heated Front Seat, etc. See detailed information in the 1st picture below.
And I want to highlight there is a collision assistant feature which is extremely useful in Bay Area as my opinion.
This is a loaner car, it has 8k mileage on clock when pickup from dealer.

MSRP: $45005
Lease terms : 36 mo, 12k/yr
Total Mileage Allowed : 44588
Months remaining : 27
Total Mileage Left : 26k
Current Mileage: 18k
Monthly Pay: $243 plus TAX, its ~$265 for me
MSDs: $3500

Perfect condition, still a new car: no warning, no accident, small scratch on one wheel as shown in the last picture.
I think there maybe a transfer fee you need to pay to MB Finance, and a Service B maintenance needed soon.
Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Thanks for reading.

6 Likes

Nice payment for 15k/year, post some photos also.

Hi there! I’m interested and will send a PM.

Thanks its 12k/year, photos updated.

PMed, very interested

May I ask how much you put down? This seems like a screaming deal for anyone and should go quickly!

Sorry guys, I reached max number of PM reply as a new register user yesterday. Can reply PM now.
My email: widememory01@gmail.com in case same thing happen again. Will reply everyone as long as its still available.
Thanks.

The down was just 1st month payment + register + acquisition fee, MSDs was $3500.
Yes, it was a nice deal, searched around for a while to get this, and I actually sent $100 thank you GC to the dealer for this.
I got many useful information from this forum, that’s why I want to transfer this nice C300 to someone else here. Will post to leaseswap later if thing don’t go well.

Still available. Feel free to PM/TEXT.

Didn’t get solid offer from here till now, will post to other websites soon.

I’m shocked this isn’t getting a lot more interest. If I wasn’t already in the process of taking over a MB lease, I’d be interested. Incidentally, the transfer and application fee is $595. Also, the process takes 4-6 weeks even if you expedite everything on both the buyer and seller end. MB financial takes forever to do anything.

Thanks for the information, @anon98469396
Good luck on your lease transfer.

You are welcome. Good luck with yours as well.

I did a lease assumption in 2017 with MB, and it took ten business days (total) after they received the paperwork. It was effortless, and I received quality customer service throughout. Now BMW, on the other hand, was the longest and worst experience. However, from what I heard from others, their transfers were the fastest out of all companies. I did not experience that.

Also, I just saw this on Craigslist and have to agree, if I were looking to get into a transfer, I would jump on it.

1 Like

It’s a good payment but I imagine it’s because most people aren’t interested in just the P1 package.

The person taking over the lease can only drive it 8k miles per year (666 miles per month). That is probably why nobody has taken it yet.

Its 26k miles left for 27 months.

I assume it’s because of MSDs. It’s holiday time and people don’t have additional $3.5 laying around. I just leased a c300 for $400 and with P1 package. If it was nearby CT and posted a month ago, I would’ve been all over it.
Good luck!!!

Based on the information you provided, your math does not make sense. Your original lease is for 36 months/12k miles per year. If current mileage is 18k and 27 months are remaining, you will have only 666.67 miles per month. Unless proven otherwise, @49er is right.

Sorry for the confusion, this is a loaner car, it comes with about 8k mileage when I pick it up from dealer.
I already added one line Total Mileage Left in the post.
Total Mileage Allowed : 44588
Months remaining : 27
Total Mileage Left : 26k
Current Mileage : 18k