HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Is this deal valid for Michigan residents?

Pmed qualify for all incentives + college and OL

The 430xi listed on 05/08 currently listed in 1st post is pending with a LH member.

HN

Looking for 540e white with black interior. I’m in NY.

Is this car still available?

Hey, any 440 or 430?

This vehicle is pending with a LH member.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 430 xDrive Gran Coupe
The car has M Sport Package with Adaptive M Suspension.

MSRP: $ 57K ( Selling price is 20.4% below MSRP before applying incentives )

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 430 xDrive Gran Coupe

Drive-Off Amount: $ $2750 (1st month, Bank fees of $925 applied as down as higher MF is taken in lieu of waiving bank fees, DMV, taxes and dealer fees)

MSD: $2,100 which is refundable at the end of the lease.
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00165
Residual : 63% less penalty for miles.

Available Incentives: $5750 (3250 lease cash + $2500 loyalty) There is no Conquest on 4 Series so without Loyalty your monthly will increase to $395/mth along with $2800 MSD and $2864 DAS.

The car can be leased for 24 or 36 months with an option to lease it for 10K, 12K or 15K miles per year.

You can apply OL code generated from Meadowlands event only and $500 credit will be given for that which reduces your monthly by $21/mth.

If you are interested in getting any information about the vehicle or calculating the payments for the incentives that you can use, please PM me with your name, phone number, terms of lease you want and whether you have loyalty and any other incentives you intend to use.

All prices are with Loyalty but an OL code can be added. If you don’t have them adjust the incentives accordingly. OL code is worth $500 and loyalty is model specific

The thread is updated with the special for today 5/13. Its a X3 loaner.

Any X5 available? What color for this x3?

interested in the x3 sending PM

The X3 Loaner in 1st post is still available. Its Black on Black.

Any available now? Or just the X3 Loaner in 1st post? Thanks for sharing!

This X3 in the 1st post needs to go.

I kept getting inquiries for a X3 loaner and when I bring one it’s sitting here for last 3 days.

The sales price is 16% off before applying incentives and even without loyalty you loose only 500 after applying conquest.

Also OL code and grad rebates can be added on top of incentives.

Hello, what packages are on the x3? What’s the color?
Thanks

Looking for a 530 loaner, if you have available, PM

Price update on the X3 loaner in the 1st post. Price dropped by another $9/mth and $50 less in DAS.

Will make a pretty good deal if you have either Grad Rebate or OL Code on top of the listed deal.

The car is listed in the 1st post got a 2nd price drop today. Now its 359/mth.

OL code takes it to 345/mth.

Any 2019 330XI available?

Just updated another 2019 X3 loaner in the 1st post. This is more than 18% discounted before applying any incentives.

When the car is sold I will update the post accordingly.

What color combination and how much to add if need 15k?