HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

@HN308 same. Looking for x7 m pkg with exec. Or I can build one.

Looking to see if you have anything going on?

Got below cars in stock or they will be arriving soon on the lots.

Broker Fees : $650

1. 2023 BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupe - 3% off MSRP $135,000

2. 2023 X6 M50i - 5% off MSRP

3. 2023 M440xi Convertible - 5% off MSRP (few to pick from)

4. 2023 430xi Convertible - 5% off MSRP (few to pick from)

5. 2023 430xi Gran Coupe - 5% off MSRP

Cars can be shipped at customer expense anywhere in US including MA and documentation done over Docusign.

All deals are with base MF or published BMW finance rates for purchases.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of the lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

Some really good discounts for 2023 X7 40i and X7 M60 Orders and in stock X5 & 5 series units. As always base Money Factor or financing rates and low doc fees of $299.

Broker Fees $650

Cars can be shipped to any where in the country at customer cost.

5% off MSRP plus Applicable incentive on 2023 X7 40i orders

4% off MSRP plus Applicable incentive on 2023 X7 M60 orders

7% off MSRP plus Applicable incentive on 2023 X5 40i in stock units

Sample X5 Calc with BMW loyalty applied for in-stock unit.

7% off 530xi/540xi plus Applicable incentive. Ready in stock for pickup

Sample 530xi calc for in stock unit.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

2023 BMW 330e X-drive LCI with M-sport at 4% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. It also qualifies for $5836 in Federal tax rebates for this year as this car is made in Mexico. Rebate is for purchase only and if you lease BMW gets the rebate and they are not passing it to customer.

This car is about to land at the dealership in the next week or two and should qualify for Federal EV Tax credit before the income limits kick in next year.

It can be purchased or leased and is being offered at 4% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF or BMW finance rates and low doc fees of $299.

Black Sapphire Metallic on Cognac perforated Sensatec
M-Sport Package
Convenience Package
Shadowline Package

Car available to be shipped anywhere in the US and paperwork done on DocuSign.

2023 M550xi en route to the dealership now. Will do 4% off MSRP plus BMW Incentives with base MF

The Car is spec’d as below.

White on Cognac Dakota leather
Driving assist Professional Package
HUD
M-Sport Package Pro
Shadowline Package
19" M Black - 845M wheels.
Heated Seats and Steering.

Can be shipped anywhere in the country at the customer’s expense.

To get a specific quote, send the below info.

1 Like

2023 X7 40i in Stock and ready for pickup or can be shipped anywhere in the country. 3% off MSRP on this in-stock unit.

Broker fees: $650

Below is a sample calc with NJ tax and BMW loyalty or with BMW corp discount.

Price update on the in-stock X7. Will do 3% off MSRP with Base rates and low doc fees. Calc updated in the post above.

HN

Any BMW x3 40i demo or loaner vehicles with good deals?

1 Like

@chandvan37

There are no BMW demo units I have or will get for foreseeable future.

Only the cars listed in recent posts are available and when they are sold, the posts will be updated.

HN

really neeed an x3

This unit is Sold. Have no other 3 series in stock

2023 BMW 330e X-drive LCI with M-sport at 5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. It also qualifies for $5836 in Federal tax rebates for this year as this car is made in Mexico. Rebate is for purchase only and if you lease BMW gets the rebate and they are not passing it to customer.

This car is at the dealership now and should qualify for Federal EV Tax credit before the income limits kick in next year.

It can be purchased or leased and is being offered at 5% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF or BMW finance rates and low doc fees of $299.

Black Sapphire Metallic on Cognac perforated Sensatec
M-Sport Package
Convenience Package
Shadowline Package

Car is available to be shipped anywhere in the US and paperwork done on DocuSign.

Hey, I am looking for a BMW X3/X5 immediately. Is there something you have. ? How can I contact you. ?

My current lease on Q5 ending in December.

Let me know.

1 Like

Hello do you still have this deal? i am in Brooklyn NY, i also have a diploam to use towards a graduation incentive can that be applied as well?

SOLD

2023 M8 Competition Gran Coupe - $11,000 off MSRP. Can be Shipped nationwide

I have a one-off unit of M8 Competition Gran Coupe which I am discounting nicely and it comes with base BMW rates for finance or MF if you prefer to lease. The car is ready to go and can be shipped in any of the states at the customer’s expense.

Below is the calc where you just need to add your tax rate and select how your state charges the tax (upfront like NJ/NY or is on Monthly like most other states or if your state charges tax on whole selling price of the car.)

If you are serious about picking this deal up, reach out with your cell phone, zip code and if you have BMW now for loaylty.

HN.

1 Like

Interested, I’ve sent a DM

Added 2 more cars to the list.

As always all cars listed on the sheet can be shipped anywhere in continental US at customer’s expense

i4 40e RWD in stock and ready to go at 5% off MSRP

840xi Coupe with $8000 off MSRP plus incentives.

1 Like

Well it’s good to see I’m not the only one that’s discounting i4’s. Welcome to the club!

6 Likes

Added a X6 M50i and X3 M40i to the list.

All the cars on my list are available and on the lot now. Will ship to anywhere including MA at customer expense. If you are not ok with color or options we can place orders for you as well and discounts on them will vary depending on how hard it is to get an allocation for them.

X6 M50i x-drive is 5% off MSRP plus incentives

x4 M40i x-drive is 4% off MSRP plus incentives

Did you really lease a 330e at 12% off MSRP? Was that available for purchase and could stack w ev tax credit?

@lucas991

Those are old deals from a year and a half back and the market did support those kinds of discounts back then.

I revived my old sheet as I finally got some discount on cars which are in stock. for the last 18 odd months it was just one off units or custom orders was what I was doing so the sheet was never published.

I will remove all the old transactions to avoid confusion going forward.