HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

Oh ok, sweet price anyways. Thanks

Got Few more cars which will get added to the sheet

330xi which are produced and will arrive in Jan at the dealership - 6% off MSRP plus Dec incentives.
430xi Convertible & 430xi Coupe in stock - 7% off
440xi Convertible in Stock - 7% off
iX x-drive in stock - 4% off
X5 M50i - at processing center so will arrive very soon - 5% off MSRP
X6 M50i in stock 5% off
X7 40i in stock 5% off

Details coming soon.

Most deals are updated in the sheet below.

Nationwide Shipping including MA is an option

Have a X7 with M-Sport, premium package, captain chairs for 5% off MSRP. Brooklyn Grey on Cognac with 87K MSRP. A X7 calc is provided in my sheet, just change the MSRP and add your tax to get final quote

I have around 5-6 330xi which are waiting to be shipped to the dealer. Won’t make it for end of the year but we can pre-sell it now with Dec incentives and you get the car in Jan as they arrive at the dealer.

Also getting 1 330e and a couple of 530e in stock in the next week or so.

I have one of the highest M440xi convertible discounts for in-stock units. Will do 7% off MSRP plus BMW incentives and base MF. The cars can go to Florida for almost what the dealers there charge for Doc fees. If you are in south east and looking for one of these reach out.

iX and i4 in stock which we are discounting for Electric car fans. They make more sense to purchase it

Also taking orders for X3 at 6% off and X7 including M60 @ 5% off which will arrive in 5-6 weeks

End of Year specials on in-stock units only. If you are not flexible with colors and options on the cars available, we can always custom order it for you but the discounts will be less. Below are discounts on in-stock units that need to leave the dealership by 12/31

All my deals come with base MF and doc fees of $300 and $350 DMV fees. The discounts are before any applicable rebate you qualify for.

Shipping to anywhere in the continental US is an option at the customer’s expense.

Broker Fee : $650

Got Few more cars which will get added to the sheet

530xe - Plug-in Hybrid at 8% discount off MSRP
530xi/540xi @ 8% off MSRP
430xi Convertible & 430xi Coupe in stock - 8% off (Shipping to FL is almost as much as your FL Dealer doc fees). Have few to pick from.
440xi Convertible in Stock - 8% off. Have 3 to pick from.
iX x-drive in stock - 5% off
i4 RWD in stock - 5% off
X5 M50i - Arrived at the dealer - 5% off MSRP
X6 M50i in stock 6% off
330xi which are produced and will arrive in Jan/Feb at the dealership - 6% off MSRP plus you get the Dec incentives with lower MF and lease cash.
X3 30i - order only at 6% off MSRP
X3 40i - order only at 4% off MSRP
X7 40i & 60i - order only at 5% off MSRP

Will update the sheet with calc for in stock cars.

The 530xe is a very good deal with the dealer discount of 8% plus $1500 lease cash and $1500 loyalty or corporate discount. The high discount, strong rebates, low MF and strong residual make this an absolute great deal to be had.

Below is the calc for an in stock unit. The car has AWD,convenience package with heated seats and steering apart from std options.

Just got a 330xe in stock just in time for year-end tax credit. You can purchase this vehicle and get the tax credit before the income requirements kick in 2023

2023 BMW 330e X-drive LCI with Convenience Package at 5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. It also qualifies for $5836 in Federal tax rebates for this year as this car is made in Mexico. Rebate is for purchase only and if you lease BMW gets the rebate and they are not passing it to the customer.

This car is at the dealership now and should qualify for Federal EV Tax credit before the income limits kick in next year.

It can be purchased or leased and is being offered at 5% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF or BMW finance rates and low doc fees of $299.

White on beige Sensatec
Convenience Package
Heated seats and steering
Park Distance control

Car is available to be shipped anywhere in the US and paperwork done on DocuSign.
Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1 Like

Just got a X4 M40i in stock which is ready to go. White on Red interior with Premium package and few other stuff. Check the sheet for details.

SOLD - Got an M5 Sedan in Stock - $8000 off MSRP

Car needs to be picked up in NY metro area before end of 12/31.

All the car has is Executive Package on top of std options.

HN

3 Likes

for purchase only or lease ?

The discounts is same $8k off for either purchase or lease.

Below X1 is arriving at the dealer before 12/31.

If you want a X1 by end of this week we can get this deal done. x1 are pretty hard to find and a custom order takes around 4 months.

Shipping to any state is possible at customers expense.

4% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

1 Like

Sold

Got a 2023 X7 in Stock and ready to go. Must pickup by this Sat

Sold

Just got a black on black 530ex with Premium package.

Its discounted 8% plus 3000 in rebates if you have BMW loyalty or corp rebate.

Can lease or purchase at those discount.

I dont see the M8 at 8.5k off on the sheet
Is it a custom order or instock
Grand coupe or coupe?

The M8 is not on the sheet.

I got a coupe and a Grand coupe.

Its in stock and both on either side of 150K in MSRP.

Payment will be 2K plus with 5K due at signing.

If this is something that works for you, reach out with your phone number, zip and what car do you drive now.

HN

Thank you all for a good 2022.

Let’s start 2023 with a nice deal.

X5 M50i 8% off MSRP plus BMW incentives

White on Black interior

Car has to be picked up by Tue evening when Dec incentives expire.

As always all my deals are at base MF and $300 doc fees.

Only one unit in stock and no this discount can’t be honored on an order.

HN

3 Likes

HN - DM’d you on this.

2023 530ex in White on Black interior with Driving Assistance Professional Package which is super hard to find

Car is ready to go at 8% off MSRP with low doc fees and base MF or Finance rates.

The 530ex listed above with DAP is now pending

Have 2 more 530ex units left. Both have convenience package, heated seats and steering.
Will Sell them for 8% off MSRP plus applicable BMW incentives with base MF and low doc fees.

Black on Black
Black on Beige

Last 2 days to get December incentives. The Jan programs start from Wednesday.

One of last 2023 X7 @ 3% off MSRP which is going to be available in less than 2 weeks

The new orders will be going in order bank and will be filled as 2024 model year which has a price hike.

Get this 2023 at the lower MSRP plus 3% discount without much wait.

This is a base MF deal with $300 doc fees.

The car can be shipped anywhere at the customer’s expense.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of the lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN