HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

Added a X1 loaner to list. they are pretty rare as loaners lately and this one is 16.5% off MSRP plus incentives. Kindly reach out to me with answers to below for me to run a proper quote.

to give proper quote, I will need following info sent over a PM

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

m8 convertible still available ?

Hello, i am interested in leasing a loaner 2020 330xi
First time lease on a bmw
Zipcode 07513
760 credit score
36/12 term
48xxxmsrp range
Black on black
No msd
1,000 DAS + 1st mo/pay

2020 Brand New M8 Convertible (Non Competition) for $34,000 off MSRP. If you have loyalty or qualify for corp discount that is another 3K. Any other incentives apart from OL code that you qualify for can be applied as well

Car can be shipped anywhere in the country at the customerā€™s expense.

I will only run the quote for out of NY/NJ customers after taking a retainer of $100 (on this car only) to weed out non-serious requests.

You can run your own quote if you know your tax rate and DMV costs based on calc listed below.

This is a Brand New 2020 M8 Convertible which is discounted at 22.7% plus you can apply all applicable incentives at base MF.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
2 Likes

Im interested in leasing the m8 convertible that you have offered, how do we procced

Added bunch of loaners 228i, 330xi & 530xi loaners added to sheet below.

Getting Premium Package on loaners is pretty rare but I got a 3 and 5 series with Premium package now as loaners.

1 Like

Hey I sent you a PM. Please let me know. Thank you

Both the Premium package loaners the 3 & 5 are now pending.

Got another X2 loaner to replenish the X2 loaner stock. This one is at 18.5% plus incentives and MSD can be done on it.

Just sent you a PM regarding the M8.

Premium Package 330xi loaner is back available. Premium package on loaners is pretty rare. If you want a very nicely loaded 330xi loaner, donā€™t miss this one.

Got another X2 loaner to replenish the X2 loaner stock. This one is at 18.5% plus incentives and MSD can be done on it.

the M8 Still available?

Wow, solid discount for M8. How come?

Let me think, so someone buys it maybe??

The M8 convertible is pending and the credit application is approved.

Once the deal closes, I will update the sheet but meanwhile its not available.

HN

1 Like

Updates for Feb

broker fees of $750 for the M8.
A 2020 M8 Competition Coupe is available with $34,000 off MSRP plus applicable incentives. The car can be shipped at customerā€™s expense and paperwork will be done remotely.
will take a $100 retainer from out of NY/NJ area customers. If you get a written quote on a comparable car with more discount than mine, only then I will refund the retainer. If you are not serious about taking a 174k car, kindly donā€™t ask for quotes. I have to put time and effort to find your tax and dmv which varies a lot if you are out of NY metro area. A free quote without tax is available for your review in my sheet.

2021 X3 brand new units at 11% off MSRP plus incentives. Enough to choose from in all colors.

2020 330xi Loaner with Convenience package at 17% off MSRP plus incentives.

Premium Package 330xi loaner is back available. It is discount 16% off MSRP plus incentives. Premium package on loaners is pretty rare. If you want a very nicely loaded 330xi loaner, donā€™t miss this one.

X2 loaner is at 18.5% plus incentives and MSD can be done on it.

1 Like

The 330xi Loaner at 17% is picked up by a member.

Got another 330xi loaner at 16.5% with the Convenience package which is listed in the sheet. Also have a 330xi loaner with a Premium package.

Have 2021 X3 units in stock which can be had for 11% off MSRP and if you want to custom order an X3, we can do that at 11% off MSRP as well.

to give the proper quote, I will need the following info sent over a PM

All 2021 4 series and 5 series in stock at 11% off MSRP plus all applicable incentives.

Broker fees of $750 for the M8 and all other cars at $499.
A 2020 M8 Competition Coupe is available with $34,000 off MSRP plus applicable incentives. The car can be shipped at customerā€™s expense and paperwork will be done remotely.
will take a $100 retainer from out of NY/NJ area customers. If you get a written quote on a comparable car with more discount than mine, only then I will refund the retainer. If you are not serious about taking a 174k car, kindly donā€™t ask for quotes. I have to put time and effort to find your tax and dmv which varies a lot if you are out of NY metro area. A free quote without tax is available for your review in my sheet.

2020 330xi Loaner with Convenience package at 16.5% off MSRP plus incentives.

Just added a 2020 430xi Coupe which is a loaner. Pretty rare 2 door loaner. Take this one if you are not a fan of the new grill design for 2021. Very nicely loaded Black on Black dakota leather.

Also added some nice discounts on 7 series. These are new 7 series units.

Also any new custom order X3 at 11% is still available.

Any in stock 4 and 5 series at 11% off MSRP plus incentives.

HN

1 Like

I sent you a PM last night, I couldnā€™t find a direct number or an email address for you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Last few days of the month to get 11% off MSRP plus incentives.
New 2021 X3,330,430,530 in stock units. Its not a blanket offer and goes by each stock number so if we have a unit that matches your requirements and dealer wants to let it go at 11% we can lock it up.

I am getting a feeling from all my dealers that they want to conserve inventory they have as we get into production squeeze due to parts shortage.

If you are thinking of getting a new unit in next few weeks, this month end window might be a good time to act.

HN