HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

PM Sent - thank you

Shipping is Not an option and you need to sign in person in NJ.

Anyone asking for the quote,

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

PM Sent. Thank you

Hi, Do you still have

|2019|330i xdrive|$298|$48,xxx|20.0%|White/Beige|$2,000|$1,000|36/10|Navigation,Moonroof
Active Driving Assist
Ambient light, Remote Start
Park Distance Control
Heated Seats/Wheels

can you do lease for IL residents. my zipcode is 600069.

Shipping is not an option. You are welcome to come to NJ and drive it home or arrange your own shipping but the lease needs to be signed in person in NJ.

Just got a last remaining brand NEW 2019 330xi at 16.5% plus incentives.

The 530xi at 20% is sold to a Member.

Added a X7 40i loaner at 17% off with only 1700 miles. Very Nicely spec’d. No MSD required.

Also added another X3 at 19% which is nicely equipped.

Check the sheet below for updated listings.

Hi can i lock in your 330i with gray/mocha for 311? how do i proceeD?

@onexonly

Send me the instructions requested in the 1st post of this thread I’ve PM and I will send you a quote.

1. I don’t have loyalty, but I have conquest, USAA (Military), and graduate promotions
  2. 36/10 for the white/beige 330i (I can always increase right? residual will be 1 percent lower for 12k and 3 percent lower for 15k i believe?)
    2b. I’m also very interested in the 24/10. What’s the residual on that and what will the 24/12 or 24/15 look like?
  3. Yes i will do MSD.
  4. the car will be registered in 90019, Los Angeles CA.

@onexonly

My deals require signing the lease in person in NJ.

I understand and I can be there in two weeks. Anyway I can hold a spot or should i be engaging you later? I live in DMV area and will come up to pick up the car

Added few more 530xi & X3 loaners . Below is brief of my deals.

All cars require signing the deals in NY metro area at the dealer and shipping directly is not an option.

X7 40i - 17% off MSRP plus your applicable incentives
330xi - 20.5% off MSRP plus your applicable incentives
530xi - 18% off MSRP plus your applicable incentives
X3 xDrive - 19% off MSRP plus your applicable incentives
X5 xDrive - 18% off MSRP plus your applicable incentives

Below file is updated.

2 Likes

Interested in the X7 loaner. I have a BMW currently. Looking for 36 months and 12,000 miles. I am located in Hamilton, MA 01982. Can you provide more details on the vehicle?

You should go for that one. Thats about the only one I’ve seen in your target budget and @HN308 is great!

Thanks a lot @Bostoncarconcierge for your kind words.

@st01tz
My deals require to sign the lease in person in NY metro area and I believe you being from MA might have to make more than one trip as your state don’t allow temp plates.

If you are up for driving here to get the car, PM me and we will work further on this deal.

1 Like

The X7 loaner is now pending with a Member.

HN.

Considering the current CoronaVirus situation in the NY Tri-State area, one my dealer will offer free delivery for the 330xi listed in my list.

It is still available on case by case basis depending on where you are located so please reach out to me to check if it will be an option in your particular case.

Added another X3 loaner at 19% discount and a 330xi loaner at 20% off msrp before incentives.

1 Like

My NJ dealer just messaged saying they are closing for 30 days after close of business tomorrow.

So unless you get the application in tomorrow or BMW extends the lease support its end of 2019 lease deals.

Anyone remotely serious about taking a remaining 2019 unit should at least get the application in tomorrow.