HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

@meaculpa

Some of my dealers ship out of state and the paperwork can be done over Fedex.

@Manny0716

The Corp discount of $500 is applicable on all models other than i3 for a lease.

This loaded X1unit is back available.

Hi, any deals on X3 loaners? These X1 deals are very attractive…

Zip: 01560
Corporate Discount: Yes
Loyalty: No
OL Code: Yes

Many people have inquired about the 440xi and its still around.

A 58K car for 316/mth. This will only work if you have loyalty and this dealer needs you to sign in person in NJ.

The 440xi loaner has dropped by $10/mth more. An almost 58K car with 6 Cyl 320 BHP engine and very nicely loaded for just $316/mth.

BMW loyalty required and there is no conquest on this model. This deal is for 24 months and 10K a year. If you want 36 months change the months in calculator below and reduce the residual by 6%

Below features :
Navigation, Moonroof, Heated Seats, All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, Rear Air, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, HEAD-UP DISPLAY, Active Blind Spot Detection, Heated Front Seats, Apple Car Play, Harmon Kardon etc.

Is this still available ? 440i Grand Coupe ?

Which one? I have 2 of them. One is a Red on Black which is more loaded and another is Grey. I am working with someone on the Grey one but its not locked up yet.

Can you share the pics of the car ?

What’s the price without loyalty? Any corporate discounts? Can sign in-person but will register in MA… So checking if this is possible

@maxie.maverick

Which car are you asking about?

Also Ma don’t allow temp plates so it’s a mess

I’m looking for X3 but the price on that 440xi is pretty good… Agree, MA state makes it extremely difficult to purchase a vehicle from out of state.

1. I do not have bmw royalty.
  2. 12k/yr for 3 yrs
  3. No msd
  4. 08837

Looking of good deals of 330i drive or 530i

Something like this…
https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/e1palhmt/summary

So not a Chancellor then, I guess.

2 Likes

BMW’s are known for their smooth I6 (inline) engines…not a V6 in sight…:grinning:

I do. I get a cut of every single BMW sold worldwide. Sales numbers are only growing so I’m looking for early retirement :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least from NE it seems so

LOL. I was joking about royalty.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this still available ?

This X1 and all remaining 2019 X1 loaners are gone

This is the last 2019 X1 loaner the dealer has in stock. Once this is sold only 2020 X1 will remain and getting such loaded X1 under 300 will not happen till end of the fiscal year for BMW which is April.

A nicely loaded X1 with 2500 miles and at $291/mth with $2826 DAS and $2100 MSD.

The car is Sunset Orange on Black interior. Very nicely loaded with Convenience package, Premium Package, Harmon Kardon, Appple Carplay,Wireless charging etc.

If you don’t have loyalty and use corp discount and the payment drops to $284 as you get 250 more in incentives compared to loyalty

1 Like

This is a solid deal for Brand New BMW X7 50i xDrive. Its 11.5% off MSRP before incentives of $4250 with BMW loayalty.

This Car can be shipped and the paperwork can be done over Fedex. No need to sign in person with this dealer.

MSRP : $95,XXX
Monthly : $815/mth
DAS : $5K
MSD : $5950.