HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

There’s no live cockpit on the 4-Series in this generation.

1 Like

The last 440xi posted above for $326 is available again but it will only work with Loyalty.

An excellent deal on a 57K plus 440xi at just $326/mth with 3K DAS and $2450 MSD. BMW loyalty required and there is no conquest on this model. This deal is for 24 months and 10K a year. If you want 36 months change the months in calculator below and reduce the residual by 6%

Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

Below features :
Navigation, Moonroof, Heated Seats, All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, Rear Air, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, HEAD-UP DISPLAY, Active Blind Spot Detection, Heated Front Seats, Apple Car Play, Harmon Kardon etc.

1 Like

The 440xi loaner has dropped by $10/mth more. An almost 58K car with 320 BHP engine and very nicely loaded for just $316/mth.

BMW loyalty required and there is no conquest on this model. This deal is for 24 months and 10K a year. If you want 36 months change the months in calculator below and reduce the residual by 6%

Below features :
Navigation, Moonroof, Heated Seats, All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, Rear Air, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, HEAD-UP DISPLAY, Active Blind Spot Detection, Heated Front Seats, Apple Car Play, Harmon Kardon etc.

2 Likes

This unit is Gone

2019 X1 with Convenience Package, Dakota leather, LED headlights with cornering lights, Apple Carplay, heated seats and steering, Navigation and lot more at 16% off MSRP before incentives and only 2300 miles.

All this for $282/mth $2800 DAS and $2100 MSD

1 Like

Is the 440i still available?

@KoShan

Yes the 440xi is available.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

Yes. My home address has BMW. Loyalty is applicable as per the BMW dealer that we dealt in the last week.
I can do 24 or 36 months
Should we do MSD?

What is the mileage on the loaner?

Does bmw limit what years are allowed for loyalty? I have an 87 325is

@Yortizzle

If you have current registration or title proving the 325is is registered to your address, I see no reason that should be a problem.

This Unit is sold to a LH Member

2019 X1 with Convenience package, Apple Carplay, Navigation, heated seats and steering and AWD.

White on Black with 2600 miles on it only. Below numbers require BMW loyalty. If you don’t have loyalty remove $250 from the incentives.

Broker fees : $499

All this for $260/mth $2721 DAS and $2100 MSD

1 Like

This Unit is sold to a LH Member

November Numbers for BMW are out and they are largely same. 2020 5 series got a bit better and some 8 Series are better on a quick first look.

On a side note I see this happening for 1st time that numbers on the X1 are better with Conquest and Corp discount than they are with Loyalty.

The $260/mth X1 I posted yesterday gets better with conquest and Corp discount and drops to $253/mth

Following your threads for a while. Hunting a 2019 x5 loaner. Are the November incentives the same as October? Eligible for loyalty.

@TonyI

Nov incentives are same as Oct for X5

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

This Car is back and available to be picked up

Another X1 with only 1500 miles. The car is Dark Olive on Black interior. Very nicely loaded with Convenience package, Premium Package, Sport Seats, Harmon Kardon, Appple Carplay,Wireless charging etc.

If you don’t have loyalty and use corp discount the payment drops to $280 as you get 250 in incentives

1 Like

Would love to jump on this. PM’d you with phone number. I’m in South Brunswick, NJ. Thank you!

Another very nicely loaded X1 with 2500 miles and at $292/mth with $2826 DAS and $2100 MSD.

The car is Sunset Orange on Black interior. Very nicely loaded with Convenience package, Premium Package, Harmon Kardon, Appple Carplay,Wireless charging etc.

If you don’t have loyalty and use corp discount and the payment drops to $284 as you get 250 more in incentives compared to loyalty

what is a corp discount? How to qualify for this? is this same as Fleet Program?

https://www.bmwusa.com/corporate-fleet-program.html

Could you please suggest the how I need to take out from the discounts without the Corp Discounts?

Corp discount can be generated if your employer qualifies under Corp Sales Program.

If you don’t have loyalty remove 250 from the 3250 incentives.

If you don’t have loyalty and have corp discount as mentioned above add 500 to the 3K incentives for a total of 3500.

You can’t stack Loyalty with corp discount.

Hi- is corp discount applicable to 5 series?

Do you ship out of state?