HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

So essentially if you have loyalty, NYS and Fed rebates your at 12500 in incentives.

NYS electric vehicle incentives info here: https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate/How-it-Works

I’m very interested in 84K X5. Can I get the numbers and colors? Thanks

Sent Pm for 5 series. Thx

I’m interested in the 530ix 36/12k lease. Pls advise how to proceed

@HN308 is responsive and helpful. Wish I was closer to grab one of his i3 deals.

@drakc99

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

A Brand new 2018 i3 REX for PURCHASE ONLY - 64% off MSRP after all rebates is just posted in 1st post.

Read the 1st post properly.

Not all will qualify but there is only 1 unit which I am sure someone from community can score a deal on.

HN.

2 Likes

Crazy good deal! You might want to clarity College Grad compatibility. The jotform link says “BMW Corporate Sales Program incentive cannot be used in conjunction with… College Graduate Program.” Regardless, this is still a mega-badass-unicorn deal.

@leasemenow

Thanks for pointing out that New Grad rebate cannot be stacked with Corp rebate.

Hard to make this deal any better.

The 2018 i3 with 55k MSRP has sold to one of our LH member for a net price of $21,500 after fed rebate and BMW Corp rebate of 11k.

I have few more 2018s which can be sold only and not leased. The deals are different on every car. PM me with your contact number if you are interested in purchasing any remaining 2018 i3.

5 Likes

Hypothetically, could this buyer flip the i3 for profit or do some of the rebates go away if you flip too soon?

I took a quote from vroom for that exact car to see exactly what would make of it as a flip.

It is worth 30k even as of today. To get Fed rebate of 7500 you at least would need to have it till next year when taxes are filed and than than it’s up to you or your tax accountant to explain what the intent was to get the car and why it was sold soon.

So 2018 i3 rebates
3000 loyalty
11000 fleet
Then the 7500 tax credit?
So in simple terms 50000 i3 10% off 45000 - 21500 = 23500?
Is this all correct in theory?

The loyalty and fleet can’t be stacked. One or the other, so loyal customers miss out.

My deal was as below.

55k MSRP
40k Selling price.
11k fleet rebate.
7500 Fed rebate
NJ tax at 0%
Dealer fees of 100 plus dmv.

1 Like

Technically speaking you would also owe short term capital gains on any proceeds.

Seems to me put it on turo at a reasonable rate. Hold until payoff is equal to value and cash out. My gears are turning.

PM send about X5

Wait why hold until payoff is equal? It’s already profitable

ROFL. That’s a good one. Yes please volunteer to pay taxes.

3 Likes