HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

Below 2 vehicles are now pending with LH members.

PENDING

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 530i xdrive Sedan.
MSRP: $ 67k
Monthly Payment: $386/mth

Drive-Off Amount: $ $2900 (1st month, Bank fees of $925, DMV, taxes and dealer fees)
MSD: $2,800 which is refundable at the end of the lease.
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00145
Residual: 66% less penalty for miles.
Requires BMW Loyalty or conquest. Without loyalty the price will go up as you loose incentives

The numbers work better for 24 months compared to 36 months. 36 months is $13 more and monthly is $399.

The price for 10K miles without loyalty is $428/mth with $2950 drive off and $3150 MSD

The price for 12K miles with loyalty is $413/mth with $2976 drive off and $3150 MSD

The price for 15K miles with Loyalty is $467/mth with $3117 drive off and $3500 MSD

Grad discount can be applied as well which is worth 1K.

Region: NJ/NY/CT/PA
Leasehackr Score: 12 years

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i xdrive.
MSRP: $ 69,5XX

Monthly Payment: $590/mth

Drive-Off Amount: $ $3707 (1st month, Bank fees of $925, DMV, taxes and dealer fees)
MSD: $4,200 which is refundable at the end of the lease.
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00145
Residual: 58% less penalty for miles.

Requires BMW Loyalty or conquest. Without loyalty the price will go up as you loose incentives

The numbers work best for 36 months in this case compared to 24 months.

The price for 10K miles without loyalty is $605/mth with $3723 drive off and $4550 MSD

The price for 12K miles with loyalty is $609/mth with $3769 drive off and $4550 MSD

The price for 15K miles with Loyalty is $646/mth with $3895 drive off and $4550 MSD

Grad discount can be applied as well which is worth 1K.

Region: NJ/NY/CT/PA
Leasehackr Score: 9 years

2 Likes

Just added a 530e XI to the 1st post.

A 60K unit for 371/mth with drive off and MSD.

Check the 1st post of this thread for all details.

I think you have it listed as a 530i instead of a 530e.

Thanks for pointing out and I fixed it.

The 530e xdrive is now pending with one of our member.

Added a 530xi in the 1st post which is very nicely loaded with an MSRP around 65K.

Just added a New i3 deal. Not a loaner.

52K car for 205/mth.

If you have new grad its $162/mth. BMW LOYALTY REQUIRED.

This is for NJ only.

NY has different deals.

Check the 1st post of this thread for all details.

Are i3s cool? Geniunely can’t decide, which is why I’ve never considered one. But I mean 205 a month speaks to me.

Get one, drive it. If you don’t like -> swap it:)

What does NY deal look like with loyalty

Much worse as you have to pay 8.625 odd in tax. I am working on getting better deal for NY customers through a different dealer.

3 series diesel still available?

CT also has CHEAPR rebate of $1,500 for that i3. The only problem is you have to buy from CT dealership.

Just got another i3 REX at even better discounts. Its 12% off before incentives and no crazy doc fees either as the dealer is in NY.

Only 1 unit at this price.

$201/mth with $600 drive off which covers, 1st mth, DMV and Dealer fees. Bank fees are waived in lieu of higher MF.

Details coming up in 1st post.

NY residents can take it as well and get a rebate from state but that has to be 36 mths lease to claim the rebate and tax will be charged on it as well.

2 Likes

Does the i3 have active cruise control and the bigger nav screen?

The i3 at 12% is now pending with a member.

I have few more which are at 11% off before incentives.

there is no conquest on REX but there is on BEV (fully electric) model only.

Please respect our time and effort when asking for quotes and only ask for a BEV (fully electric) quote if you at least have a way to charge it at home or at work.

Got few brand new cars with no miles on it so you can get the CCA rebte as well. I can do 11.5% off on it before any incentives that you qualify for.

A 84K MSRP 2019 X5 with 3 row seats which is very rare and they don’t make them any more.
Options below:
Convenience Package
Luxury seating package
Premium package 2
Parking Assistance Package
Executive Package
21" wheels
Front Ventilated and Massaging seats
Front & Rear heated seats, Streering and Armrests
3rd row seat + 2-Axle Air Suspension.
Active Cruise Control
Harmon Kardon Sound
Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection.

These are some options and there is a lot more but you get the point. Very heavily loaded vehicle.

Just an FYI for NY peeps, NYS offers $2000 for Electric Vehicles on top of the $7500 from the US Gov.

i3 rex is still available? what color is it? and also what’s the price for NY with royalty?

It has to be NY dealer.

To clarify (again, the NY rules seem obscure to many) the rebate goes directly to the dealer, they apply and get the $$. Most often, the quote you get on an eligible car takes into account that rebate, you get nothing more.