HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

You will still be responsible for your remaining payments of current BMW lease. If your lease maturity date is close to 7 months before the car is back due as you have 6 payments left, you can pursue doing a lease transfer by offering a healthy incentive and someone can transfer and complete your current lease.

Taking new BMW now will give you credit for first 2 payments on new lease.

You can also just continue driving your existing lease for 6 more months and than return the car even though you take another one now.

Worst case is you can roll your remaining payment in the new lease but that will make a decent lease look mediocre at best and i would not recommend it.

I think I could get a lease swap for my current lease the payment is $312 a month but I will need to look into this further. Could you still provide the numbers as if I didn’t have 6 months of payment remaining.

Added some much needed SUV to loaner lineup.

2020 loaners are starting to come in and 2019 are few and far between.

I have tons to 2020 3 & 5 series but I am not listing them until the 2019 are all gone as the numbers on 2019 are much better.

If you currently have BMW loyalty than the 1st 2 monthly payments are waived and are in addition to the numbers posted in the sheet.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

Is it the individual dealer discount that’s much better on the 19s? The lease programs seem pretty similar, right? Slightly different residuals offset by different incentives?

The dealers have 2 weeks left to offload remaining 2019 as the lease support will be done at end of the month compared to 2020 for which they have at least till next April.

They have more motivation to move 2019 and so they are discounted around 19% off MSRP plus incentives compared to 2020 at 16% odd.

2 Likes

That makes total sense. I figured it was dealer specific but wanted to be sure. Thank you for clarifying.
Full disclosure, I want to be all over that 19 m sport 330 but I’m worried I will be bored not getting an m340. Nor should have an m340 for me 2 mile train commute. Man am I indecisive!!

I PM’d you for the $50,5XX Black Sapphire/Beige 3-series

2019 5 series does not have digital cockpit. Is that accurate?

2019 don’t have digital cockpit.

I have a 2020 530xi loaner as well.

Interested in 2020 5 series loaner.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.

PM Sent to you.

pm sent…

Replenished the 330xi loaners. 2019 are all but gone, only a 530xi loaner remains, updated the file with 330xi,X3 & X2 loaners. All nicely priced.

These are the last few days to take advantage of the free 2 payments plus incentives from BMW if you are a loyal customer.

Local curbside pickup required for all loaner deals and you need to be preset to sign the deals in NJ. Shipping and remote paperwork not an option.

1 Like

Hi,

Is that X2 still available?

Loyalty
36/10K
Can do 4000 Upfront (including MSD)

Please advise!

Thanks,

All PMs replied and the last 2019 530xi is sold.

Might get some more 5 series loaners before end of the month so send me a PM if that is what you are looking for.

1 Like

Got a previously sold 2019 530xi back in inventory as remote paperwork had issues.

If you are local to NJ//NY/PA/CT and can sign in person reach out to me. Very Nicely loaded car with Mocha interior which is a $2450 leather option.

2 Likes

Just sold out on pretty much every loaner I had other than a X2.

All the dealers I work with are solid booked till end of day on Monday.

I will get more loaner deals tomorrow but if you are planning to use the 2 payment credit, looks like its late.

HN.

2 Likes

2020 loaners are now trickling in, got another 330xi at 18%. Can’t promise if you will get the 2 payment credit as the pickup has to be by monday close of business but we can try if you act fast enough.

Interested in the 2020 330xi at 18% before incentives