HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

Added another 2020 330xi to the list at 18%.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

Added few 2020 3 series to replenish the loaner inventory. Have a X3 and 530xi being added shortly as well.

No out of Tri-State area customers unless you want to drive/fly in and sign the lease in person in NJ/NY.

1 Like
  1. Yes have BMW Loyalty
  2. 12k miles a year 24-36 month lease
  3. Yes willing to put $$ down for MSD
  4. Car will be registered in 11105

PM me which exact car are you inquiring about?

Added a very nicely loaded 330xi which is Mineral Grey on Black leather.

This one has Premium Package along with the Driving Assistance Professional Package which is very rare on a loaner.

I am getting vibes from dealer that these 18% off MSRP on loaners is coming to an end soon as the inventory is getting tighter and they can’t get new cars at this time from factory.

I am hearing it across most Luxury brands that inventory is getting scarce and dealers don’t want to give the cars away like they did last month.

No Shipping or signing the lease remotely. If you can’t sign in person in NJ, you can’t get this deal.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

@HN308 For the white 530i.

1. No BMW loyalty
  2. 10K / 24 or 36 months. Prefer 24
  3. Can do MSD
  4. Zip - 27519
    Can take delivery from any state on east coast.

Thanks in advance.

Bunch of 330xi got pending this morning.

Only one Black 330xi remains which is at 18%.

@HN308 Is the white 530i still available ? I see it in the spreadsheet.

Do you have the pictures of this car? I’d like to share it with my family as we proceed towards locking it down. @HN308

The last 330xi at 18% and X2 are both pending now with LH members.

Hopefully will get some more units later in the week but inventory situation is not looking good and discounts certainly won’t be as strong as inventory dwindles.

HN

The last 330xi @ 18% is back in the game.

The customer didn’t qualify and it is back available.

HN.

Does the 330xi come with the live cockpit update dash?

Do you have any X7 with M Sports deals?

Do you have that X3 deal still available?

The X3 is available, if the car is listed on the sheet and the background is not red it’s usually available.

Reach out to me over PM with information requested in 1st post and I will send a quote back or you can run some numbers yourself using the calc provided

Got a rare 2020 X5 with 3rd row loaner with very few miles on it.

The car will not get loyalty or lease cash nor you can put MSD.

Updating details in the sheet soon.

Only for NY Tri-State customers. Not going to ship and paperwork can’t be done remotely.

No HUD on the X5 correct?

No HUD on it.

Below are the primary features as listed in the sheet.

3rd Row (very rare in Loaners)
Convenience pacakage, Panoramic Roof,
Parking Assistance Package, Remote Start
Park distance Control, Navigation,
Active Blind Spot Detection, Ambient Lighting
Heated Seats with heated Armrest,
Heated Wheel, Apple Carplay,
Trailer Hitch & Rear Window Shades

1 Like

What color exterior/interior?

Edit: sorry just saw its white. A friend considering one but looking more for black on blac.

Certainly agree that 3rd row in loaners is very uncommon…may be someone custom ordered the car, and didn’t take delivery?

Anyhow, why now MSDs? Is this a NY dealer?