Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - 💚 ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

So Ioniq EV SE is 96/m, what about Ioniq EV Limited?
thanks

Sent you a text

Looks like Ioniq EV have an additional discount for leasing that started 11/25. Please let me know pricing for MA.

Please let us know . The number below doesn’t include $2k POS NY rebate.

Just curious, what app is the screen shot from?

The down payment and monthly seems high if the discount from MSRP is $15500.

These are the details.

Thanks. Tax is high. What state are you in?

NY. In NY the Incentives are taxable, this is why the tax is high.
Did not do the math but in NJ with NJ EV rebate and 0% sales tax on EV this car might be almost for free if dealer will sell it at sticker price.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thanks.

Be nice if Cuomo followed NJ on this…

We all wish…

1 Like

Update 11/29. Thank you to EVERYONE that has texted me. I have been a little less reponsive over the Thanksgiving weekend due to some personal commitments, and also due to Thanksgiving being a really busy retail weekend for dealerships.

If you have not received a response, please continue to text me! While I try to get back to everyone, some messages get marked as read and lost in the shuffle. I am here to serve you, and continuously working on ways to make my business more efficient.

I have plenty of stock of Hyundai Ioniqs, and other gas Hyundai models. The Ioniqs are selling faster due to the national ad/publicity, which may introduce some additional delays on this car. Not all configurations are currently in stock. I have truckloads of Ioniqs headed to various dealerships, and there will be plenty of sub-$100 electric car deals available thru me throughout December.

Now, regarding the price and the incentives. You should assume that my current posted prices are still accurate, but may change again around December 1, based on my ongoing negotiations with dealership partners.

If you’re thinking to yourself, “Hey, the incentives increased so the car should have gotten cheaper”, please appreciate that the situation is not that simple. As of now, please assume that dealerships have significantly decreased the amount of dealer discount that they are willing to provide on the cars. Incentives went up, dealer discount went away, prices stay the same.

I can safely say that the car will not be free. That just wouldn’t make any sense. Most dealers agree that the pricing floor for the 3 year lease total of an Ioniq SE should not be lower than the MSRP of an Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 512gb (which carries a $1399 MSRP) after state incentives, plus an unlimited data plan for that phone. Bear in mind that the Ioniq EV also includes a built-in 3 year unlimited data plan and unlimited use of the BlueLink service via that 4G data plan.

You will discover that all Hyundai dealers in NJ are now aware of the state incentive programs, and will be marking up their cars appropriately.

Stay tuned to this page for updated pricing information based on the supply/demand of this car. I will update availability for each state based on economic conditions.

I look forward to continuing to offer the lowest price in the area on this or any Hyundai, and continuing to offer an electric car for cheaper than an iPhone payment!

1 Like

Is that mean effective monthly payment will be $38 with all taxes and fees included and first payment DAS for NJ residents?

Adding in the cost of the unlimited data plan, taxes and fees, a phone payment on the iPhone 12 Max 512gb is probably a little more than twice that for a 36 month term.

There would be some variation on family plan vs individual plan, so still trying to understand how much the phone payment actually is.

To those that have texted me and not yet received a response: your messages are queued in the order that they were received. Keep texting, I will reach out by Tuesday when I have numbers confirmed after meeting with all applicable dealerships. I look forward to serving you

My number is 551-204-8712. I will hold your place in line.

1 Like

Please enough of the riddles and comparison to iPhone. There is $13K plus $1K incentives from Hyundai on the ioniq EV which should bring down the net price. Dealer discount is not directly related to manufacturer discounts.

1 Like

I promise you, they are very directly related. Sometimes, when manufacturer discounts go up, dealer discounts go down. The dealer discount discretion of the dealer, because, there is a finite supply of cars.

The dealers were discounting the cars because the previous incentive levels weren’t enough for the cars to sell on their own. Now, the tables have turned. The cars will sell out just fine with 0% dealer discount in NJ and everybody knows it.

The price of the car is, first and foremost, determined by what the market is willing to bear.

Given that tomorrow is the end of the month on the tail end of a holiday weekend, dealers will be too busy to accommodate broker pick up appointments. December pricing will be announced by Thursday December 3.
Please continue to text me to reserve your place in line. I can guarantee the BEST PRICE on this car, or any new Hyundai, but please allow me some time to process the month changeover and negotiate the best price on your behalf.

THE FIGHT AGAINST DEALER MARKUP CONTINUES!
I AM YOUR SOLDIER.

Thank you, to all in the Community, for your trust in my services. I will respond to each and every inquiry by December 3. If not, KEEP TEXTING. I welcome your business and value you support.

Sincerely,
Andy
551-204-8712

1 Like

So what is the current dealer discount? With $14k offered by Hyundai, what is the lease price before state or POS incentives?

Check back on or around December 3rd for your answer! Thank you for your interest!

1 Like