Signed: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV SE - Eff. $91/mo with 1st DAS

Thanks @wagnerandy for the referral. I was working my own deal at another dealer but his dealer beat it no problem. I know I could have gotten a Bolt for cheaper but I just can’t get past the looks of the Bolt. I feel like this looks more like a “normal” car. Now if my office ever opens back up maybe I’ll actually drive it.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV SE
MSRP: $ 34,000
Monthly Payment: $216 ($91 eff.)
Drive-Off Amount: $216 ($91 eff.)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00128
Residual: 50%
Incentives: $10,250 + $4250 NJ post-sale rebate + $250 bonus drive
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 29.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

See Andy’s thread for dealer/referral information: Signed: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV, Limited -- Eff. Monthly: $161.83 / Leasehackr Score: 20.1 yrs

4 Likes

Nice! Beat my deal from a few months ago. Burns didn’t want to go down at all at that point.

Great deal, @Mikemikemike! Congrats!

Congratulations, this is $5/month better than the no-negotiation deal I’m currently offering on the same car. Impressive!

Thanks to the info here from @Mikemikemike and @wagnerandy I was able to obtain the following deal from Burns:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV SE
MSRP: $ 34,300
Monthly Payment: $178 ($53 eff.)
Drive-Off Amount: $178 ($53 eff.)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00113
Residual: 49%
Incentives: $11,000 + $1000 Military/first responder + $4250 NJ post-sale rebate + $250 bonus drive
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 50
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Hyundai&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=34300&sales_price=32300&months=36&mf=.00113&dp=0&dealer_fee=449&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=12000&rebate=4500&resP=49&reg_fee=242&sales_tax=0&demo_mileage=0&memo=%244250%20from%20NJ%20and%20%24250%20from%20Met%20Life&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

Increased incentives and the bump to 1k for military/first responder helped quite a bit. Thanks to all.

5 Likes

Congratulations! This is $13/month (6%, or $432 total over 3-years) cheaper than my no-negotiation-necessary pricing on the EV SE for this month!

2 Likes

Nice deal! Kicking myself for not waiting until November since I’ve put like 10 miles on the car since getting it. Could have saved another $10/mo. But you know…hindsight.

2 Likes

On the postive note.
Look around and I am sure You can find a way to save more than $10/m on something else in Your household.

1 Like

Haha. That’s how I ended up with this car in the first place :joy:. Returning a $350/mo Q50 lease in two months that has under 10k miles on a 39/mo lease.

Nice… how is the 12k in Incentives broken down?

11k lease cash and 1k military/first responder.

Hi would you mind sharing the dealer info I want to replicate your ioniq deal if possible
Thanks so much

Sent you a pm.

Which dealer?

Can you share the dealer and salesperson info, also want to replicate this deal. Thanks.

If you go to the original post above, you will see a link to Andy’s thread. In Andy’s thread, he mentions the dealer and salespeople.

However, while incentives have actually improved in the last week, I do not think you will find anymore SEs in NJ. I know the dealer in question doesn’t have anymore. Being the last day of the month, might be tough regardless. It will be interesting to see what next month’s incentives will be.

Good luck.

Just bear in mind that we are coming off a holiday weekend and today is the last day of the month. Several dealers are delaying Ioniq EV deals until tomorrow when they’ve had a chance to really look at all the numbers: the manufacturer incentives, the inventory levels, the demand, etc.

There will be plenty more sub-$100 Ioniq EV leases available in NJ this month. Keep a close eye on my thread where I will update Ioniq EV availability in NJ on or around Thursday 12/3/2020.

Sincerely,
Andy

UPDATE 12/4/2020: I’m doing these for $92/month. Just $1/month more than the price in title! Just a few left and then no more deals like this until next year!

Hi All - If anyone completed an Ioniq EV deal at Burns in Marlton NJ and happened to tell them you were referred by me, Andy Wagner, would you please let me know? The salesman offered me a referral bonus back in the day but he seems to have forgotten (“forgotten”?) how many people if any were actually referred by me… : )
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

If you haven’t been paid by now, you’re probably not getting paid