High Volume Volvo Dealership - Will Ship Anywhere! XC90 R-Design T5 $499/Month+Tax $1,150 DAS

We have the largest selection of New 2019 Volvos on the east coast with the best options. If there is an exact car that you are after in the Volvo line I have it. Feel free to Message me on here and I will work everything out. We can ship anywhere and often have people drive from all over america.

I will be updating these as start to generate a list.

2019 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design
Options:
Advanced Package
Heated Rear Seats & Steering Wheel
Color: Black Stone

MSRP: $50645
Sale price: $40,781
Monthly Payment: $ 422+Tax
Drive Off Amount: $ 1029
Months: 36
MF: 0.00060
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Region: Maryland.
Extra Incentives Available: USAA/A-Plan - Volvo Loyalty
LeaseHackr Score: 9.6 Years
LeaseHackr Link: Click Here

2019 XC90 T5 R-Design
Options:
Zero.

MSRP: $58445
Sale price:$47608
Monthly Payment: $499+Tax
Months:36
Miles Per Year: 10,000
Region: MD
LeaseHackr Score: 9.4 Years

3 Likes

Welcome, Ben. Let’s see what Owings Mills can do :sunglasses:

So far, I see 9% discount and, pretty sure, marked up MF. Nah…

8 Likes

Do you have V60 deals?

2019 XC90 T5 R-Design
Options:
Zero.

MSRP: $58445
Sale price:$47608
Monthly Payment: $499+Tax
Months:36
Miles Per Year: 10,000
Region: MD
LeaseHackr Score: 9.4 Years

That is too much. I was quoted a 2019 S60 T6 R-Design 49k msrp for 460/mo, 1st month down, all fees enrolled, 36/15k, no loyalty, back in June. Maryland also.

That sounds like a ex loaner to me personally. And Costco was giving a very large amount of money back then too.

Why don’t you offer msds to get the prices down? That will certainly get you more business here. You’ll also need to beat the current brokers pricing on this site

Well, the calculator does max MSD’s if people want to put them in they can!

Brand new, 25 miles on the odometer. Yes, that included costco.

Makes sense. I know we all miss Costco right now. That’s at a full 10% off from us. Then rebates.

Just a suggestion. Marketing 101, advertise the lowest price possible. What dealership do you work at?

To get to that 460 payment with Costco, you would need 14% off msrp before rebates (including costco).

Do you even understand what you are saying? 3k from Costco = 6% on 50k car. Plus rebates. Do the math at 10% off before Costco and allowances. No one ever gave you 14% off on a new car, especially because I know where you were getting it from lol

3 Likes

The hint is in his profile. But yeah, he should proudly display it.

3 Likes

How much a month for xc90 T5 R with 12k
With zero down in Nassau county, NY

1 Like

I actually called your dealership. But gave up trying to get the sales person to understand what a punched car is and them trying to explain for 15 minutes to me how not all cars are created equal.

Don’t blame him for that.

All it takes is one helpful person at each dealership to make numbers work

2 Likes

If there is one, that is. Looks like new management did not change much there.

I recently quit at a volvo dealer. As a salsman working there was quoted higher price then I wuld consider if I was a shopper. Lets say I want an xc60 , leather, Momentum I think its about a 53,000 msrp car. I do 2000 DAS (Im in NY) with 12k miles. Quote me1

Hi Ben. We are looking for an XC 60 T8 Hybrid preferably the R-design. We are from California and am looking for the red/purple HOV sticker.
What deals do you have currently for this car?
Thanks. Raphael