HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

It is a great build. Never seen anything like it! Pinnacle and Tech Pkg w/ Heads Up Display under 68k!

I know right? @derekoh1991 – Really a great build.

What’s the DAS and monthly payment on the EQB?

1 Like

I will see if I have another. It was just sold

Hey everyone! I am grateful for meeting some wonderful new friends this month, including those from Washington State, Hawaii, Michigan, New York, Texas, and California.

Regarding my quotes, I’ll be resuming on December 2nd, and my quotes will depend on the decisions made by our Management team and RES/MF from MBFS for the next month.

Now, there’s one thing that’s still uncertain: the status of the 7500 Lease Bonus Cash in 2024. We’re unsure if it will continue, and we’ll have to wait and see how they plan to adjust it for the upcoming year.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all soon!

1 Like

QUOTES ARE BACK ON! JUST A REMINDER: “Hi there!
(First, please do NOT submit a lead through our dealership unless we create a deal – the main reason is that this forum is not a public outlet within our dealership, so the deals are only through LH only. Once we are agreed on numbers, I will place you in our system for final communication- this reduces confusion and unintentional communication with another manager and sales person)” and if you can scroll up to the TOP: HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread! Fill out the REQUEST Form for an immediate quote.

Finally if you want to see other confirmed buyers/leasors - click: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing - #24 by evdriver2

Happy Hunting!

1 Like

Want to learn more about the 2023 EQE350X4:

(Yes – That’s me)

1 Like

EQB - DEAL
7500/Miles per year
36 Months with MSD
MSRP: 64050
This does not include TAX, TITLE, REG within your CITY and STATE. That will be added after you agree to base number.

I can assist you with Shipping-

Hi Dale,
whats the lease for VIn: 4JGGM1CB1PA029304

What is the difference between drivers assist package and distronic?

All-New Driver Assistance Features

• New Automatic Lane Change Feature with Driver Assistance Package (in Exclusive and Pinnacle)
  • With Driver Assistance enabled, the EQE SUV can automatically initiate a lane change and pass slower vehicles on the highway without driver intervention.
  • With Driver Assistance and Navigation enabled, the EQE SUV can even help follow the active route guidance to ensure the vehicle is in the correct lane when approaching an exit or if the highway splits.
  • In the instrument cluster, next to the green active steering assist icon (steering wheel with hands), an “A” will appear on the left and right side of the steering wheel indicating that the system is on.
  • When initiating a lane change, a chime sounds to indicate to the driver that the vehicle is changing lanes, and the turn signal is activated.
  • An automatic lane change can be canceled by the driver at any point.
  • The driver must remain responsible at all times and ready to take over.
  • The EQE SUV will be the first model in the EVA2 family to launch Automatic Lane Change. Other models will see this feature in subsequent model years.

Distronic Cruise Control is the distance cruise control

is this available for 2023 model?

1 Like

Yes, I am only doing 2023

Hey everyone! Big thanks to everyone who’s leased from us already. We’ve let go of about 18 vehicles, and I’m thrilled to say our prices are super competitive. For those of you playing the waiting game, hoping for end-of-year price drops - don’t bet on it. I believe in being fair to everyone, especially those who jumped in early. My strategy? I set attractive prices, and the prices will nudge up as I inch closer to my targets. Here’s the catch: our inventory is shrinking fast. The super affordable EQS450x4s and those with 3rd rows are all snapped up. But don’t worry, I’ve still got some deals that are just right for you!

Just a reminder, here is the process:

1. Choose a car from my inventory (I am a dealer not a broker)
  2. Send me the request sheet with your information
  3. I will send you a quote with base numbers and you can ask questions regarding process and other things related to the quote and the vehicle you chose
  4. Agree on the base numbers and i need documentation from you.
  5. I send you a final quote that will be on the contract that will equally match what I sent you
  6. The finance manager will call you and send you digital contracts for you to sign
  7. I ship your car 24-48 hours after you sign
  8. You receive your car.

I usually reply with videos because of the sheer volume of requests - you don’t have to do the same, though. Just let me know how you’d like me to respond.

Just a heads-up: we only have 21 days left. It’s a pretty tight window, but I promise the early birds will get some sweet deals.

And just so you know, we’re not your typical dealership here. I’m not about the last-minute hustle; I believe in giving the best to those who commit early. Feel free to check out my reviews if you’re curious!: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing - #49 by seattlely

Common Questions. ALL my quotes have Fleet -you cannot Stack. Loyalty is only if you have a current lease ending before March 31. I assist with shipping, but you do not pay me- it’s COD. And I do processes all around the USA

I’m all about making things quick and smooth for both of us - efficiency is key! Wishing you all a fantastic holiday season!

1 Like

How can I see your inventory?

1 Like

Go to Mercedes Benz of Portland website

1 Like

Thank you @naffy !!

Hey DM’d you

Hey everyone, happy holidays! Big shoutout to the amazing Mercedes-Benz EV drivers—I’m exciterd to have you in the family. Quick heads up, EQS sedans are all spoken for, but fear not, we’ve still got some slick EQS 450/580 SUVs up for grabs, and a few come with some cool extras. EQEs are flying off the lot, and the EQBs are right there with them. Choices, choices! Shipping costs vary, but for personal deals, I’ve got next-day release, and you could have your EV in just 5 days. Need a quote during the holidays? No problem, I’m on it. Can’t wait to chat with you soon!

1 Like

Hi , please dm me if you have any eqs450 with 3rd row seat.

Sorry I am out of them