Hi, Need inputs for first time lease BMW i4

Lol please tell us which marketplace broker will ship a good-deal-on-BMW to NorCal.

Flying down to SoCal to pick up a BMW and drive it back up the I5 is not an option for some of us because of kids, family, and stuff.

@ZZAutoDeals

2 Likes

It was in cars by lhers :joy:

Long Beach bmw IM agreed to 9% off and buyrate on a m340i deal
I’m sure he will bend over for other deals

@vmishra , just get ZZAutoDeals Tanzanite Blue II with red interior M50. It’ll be cheaper than the BS quote you’re getting for a e35. Save yourself the headache of haggling these BMW showrooms in the SF Bay Area.

2 Likes

My bad, I had already met the dealership (yesterday) before I posted here. Rookie mistake :smile:

I had already reached out to them today morning and awaiting their response

1 Like

Long Beach BMW is owned by Sonic? Does Envision have lots of BMW showrooms in SoCal?

2 Likes

Let me know if they will ship BMW into NorCal without much headache. We really need a BMW broker up here.

You need to input the rv/mf/incentives for the vehicle for the calculator to be of any value

For posterity

My bad, I had already met the dealership (yesterday) before I posted here. Rookie mistake :smile:

Envision fights to get you the best markup

Envision has lots of dealers in so cal

2 Likes

Lololol maybe the GM wanted $10k ADM on a Sienna but the Sales Manager sold it for only $5k over.

I’ll gladly assist you with an i4 OP, just contact me directly (818-314-1456) and I’ll send you some options. I work with about 5 dealers near the Bay Area and they have pretty good inventory.

5 Likes

Totally agree.

And we’re lucky here in CA where there’s a plethora of BMW dealers/brokers… whether it’s a better deal than what you get locally… that depends on the buyer and what they are looking for :man_shrugging:

@BMW_Dave @legendsauto @LuxConcierge @EZAutoGroup @HonestyCar (pretty sure I’m missing a few others)

I picked up 2 ICE cars in LA… one on a 7am SW flight to Burbank and the other using a one-way rental dropoff. Though charging an i4 on the way back may take more time coming back… :thinking:

2 Likes

I had contacted you by email earlier. Reaching out on text now

1 Like

Subliminal message…

M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50 M50

5 Likes

LOL :joy: Trust me, if we get a good price we will take it

And red interior.

I can get an M50 to CA. It’s the best I4.

1 Like