Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Believe it or not the WT has the best residual, but that’s just me being literal lol. For the practical trim levels the best RV is the LT 4x4 Crew Cab specifically. The extended cab or 2x4 both have lower residuals.

Colorado 4x4 LT Crew Cab

MF Term Residual

.00210 24 78
.00210 27 76
.00177 36 70
.00177 39 68
.00189 42 65
.00189 48 61

I’m just like a parent that walks in the room when kids are fighting, I just see who ever did/said something last :laughing: . Now you to play nice.

How much are you Leaf payments $79? lol
Come get a Bolt and we’ll pay the last two for you.

Otherwise i’m not sure about the 4th. It could be different rebates because it will be a new quarter, but it will be the start of a moth with hopeful managers, not the end of the month with desperate managers who had a slow month like it is right now :wink:

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

1 Like

i wish. three years ago best i could get on the leaf sv was $0 down 250 after tax so 500 in payments left plus the 395 disposition.

@ChevyPhil

Thank you for sending the numbers…what are you finding the actual payments are looking like on a Colorado with the 27 month or 36 month options. Any way to drive that MF down on the 27 or 24 month?

The Bolt payment we have been waiting for starts with a 2 lol.
The Bolt payment I am hopeful for has only 2 digits …

1 Like

I am looking for a new car. I am very open to what to buy. I am more driven by getting a great deal, rather than a certain feature or a certain model. Having said that, I looked at the Equinox. Is it possible to get this for under $200 per month with $0 down other than TTL? I am in TX

you know you don’t speak for the average “we” Vhooloo lol. You represent the .0001% lol.
People are loving these prices. and if you saw how much they choose to put down it would drive you crazy lol.

I’m going to Post the specials again for this weekend, anyone local please contact me directly.
This is for the Bolt EV LT

MSRP: [$38,245]
Selling Price: [$34,245]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $2,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,250]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.0008
Residual: [61%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$323.37]

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

What’s your best lease on an LT 4x4 Crew Cab (24 months) - 9.25% tax

I assume you are speaking of a Colorado ?? or ?

@ChevyPhil @chevysalesgirl do I qualify for conquest/competitive incentive if I’m on the insurance policy of a family member (car is not under my name in terms of ownership)?

has to be same household/address

1 Like

My driver’s license shows the same address but I moved out a few months ago so the new car will be registered in another address. Does that works?

or to rephrase the Q, what address is used. i.e. there’s the address the car is registered to, but there’s also (at least from a gm financial account pov) the mailing address of the account.

Ex: I still use my parents mailing address for many things, that’s the address gm financial has for my account. Could they benefit from a loyalty lease incentive because of this?

1 Like

Extactly @thetoad. Thanks for rephrasing my question to be more precise

1 Like

Short: GMF (not the salesperson) requires an actual lease statement, whatever address that’s on that statement is the one you have to use/initially register the car to, otherwise you do NOT qualify for the loyalty/conquest incentive…No way around matching addresses regardless of one’s moving story, period…We’re lucky they even allow this at all…

Long: The vehicle will be initially registered at the lease statements address, you can change your address with the DMV later…This has been reported dozens of times, assuming the same state, GMF/DMV/salesperson do not care that you’re using another address, just be sure to change it with the DMV…Also forward your mail with the post office…

1 Like

I figured that might be the case. Unfortunately, MD taxes the selling price of the lease while DC taxes the monthly payment. It was worth asking. Thanks all for the input!!

I Left my house at 8am this morning. (hour commute in traffic). I just got home at 10pm (pacific).
So whats the first thing I do? watch netflix? video games? play with the dog?
Nope. I get on LH and see what I missed!

Thanks to those of you who came by today, i’m sure i’ll see your posts soon.
Sold 3 today. 1 volt, 1 Bolt, 1 Malibu.

5 Bonus Tag LT Volts left!
Bolt prices good on all bolts until the 31st.
3 Bonus Tag Malibu LT’s left.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand:

update for the farm bureau customers*******************

After much consideration, General Motors and Chevrolet have decided not to renew our relationship with the American Farm Bureau Federation. As a result, the $500 Farm Bureau private offer (Program 16-40CBG) will end effective May 31st, 2017 eligible deliveries.

1 Like