Here's the new 2023 Range Rover Sport

Count me in for liking the previous gen RRS better (specifically ‘18+). Special note for like not buy.

I have 4 friends who purchased Range Rovers in the past 5 years totally independent of one another. Every single one has repetitive and crippling issues - never powertrain though.

Guess JLR is now ready to cross that box off with the BMW 4.4.

1 Like

Leave it to JLR, I assure you they’ll probably hire the finest Lucas Electronics trained engineers to build the rest of vehicle communication network.

Whats the hate on the 4.4 bmw v8. The latest 4th gen is solid, all the main issues fixed. Bulletproof for me over 55k miles so far. All the issues you hear are from 1st and 2nd gen 4.4s.
The simple tune capability is +100hp +130+ torque out the box.

There is a reason BMW have kept the engine over many years and put it in all their diff variations and the Ms.

As an owner of the old 2004 LR HSE with a bimmer 4.4 of those days, the engine was still more reliable than the 4.2 Jag that came right after.

Do we think Car Scoops “writers” are freelancers, or is there a Penny Saver somewhere missing its local events intern?

4 Likes

With a bit of paintless dent repair… this Rover will be good as new….:sunglasses:

….

2 Likes