Help with new Acura TLX lease

Hello, I’ve been calling dealers to get the best possible price for a lease on a 2020 TLX V6 A-Spec FWD. Here is the best I’ve got:

MSRP: $44225
Total discounts and incentives: $11,025
Loyalty credit: $750 (leasing a 2019 RDX)
MF: 0.00225
Mileage: 12K/year 36 months
Final selling price: $32,450
RV: 50%
DAS: $1,100
Monthly payment: $465.34 tax included

What do you guys think of this? My local dealer Would not give any other discount besides loyalty and Acura $8700 dealer incentive, when I asked for invoice price they pretty much gave me the bird.

They are taking 1575.00 off the msrp before incentives. Find another dealer.

FYI in NJ I was able to get 12% off msrp from the right dealer, took 6 dealers but I got it.

2 Likes

Keep shopping

2 Likes

I am actually looking for the same car, I been looking at this car for awhile now, can I please get the info to the dealership thanks!

Is that so you know who not to go to?

2 Likes

Actually I think it’s a great price…

You realize the dealer is basically just giving the discount given to them from Acura. They are making bank on that deal. It’s terrible. You should be able to get 10-12% off a TLX before incentives for it to be a good deal. Their MF is atrocious.

You would be wrong, there’s easily another $3000-3500 that came come off that price with some diligent shopping. After MF and tax on that extra $3500, that’s cost you $4200 out of pocket in most of so cal.

My understanding lease cash is CA is $8,700, MSRP to Invoice is about 5%, so base on my calculation, this is about a net or looser deal, depends on if the car have any accessories, and .00225 is the rate in CA for this car…, so if you can find me a dealer that can get 12% off MSRP before incentives in CA that will be great! Thanks!

Find the exact trim and color you want and email every dealer in a 60mi radius to start. I’m sure one will bite.

That’s what I did, no one is close to this payment, maybe because of the color I want is rare…

That deal is less than 4% off msrp. Basically anyone off the street gets that deal, I guess aside from the extra loyalty rebate.

MSRP to invoice is only about 5%, and there is only 3 in the whole state of CA for the color I am looking for…

I mean it’s your money. If you feel comfortable go for it.

So if you could get double the discount on a different color, would you take it?

1 Like

You’re misinformed if you think the dealer is losing money selling at invoice.

1 Like

Right now I got around $10,000 off, if I can get $20,000 off yes I would go with a different color

At $10,000 off, you’re only getting a $1300 discount. Doubling that puts you at $11,300 off, not $20k.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the replies.

The discounts are as follows:
$8700 Acura incentive
$750 loyalty
$2325 dealer discount which would be 5% off MSRP

So I guess I can do better

1 Like

So look in adjacent states: AZ, NV. I got one of my prior leases in Las Vegas for this very reason.