Help with MB GLC 300 lease offer

I think for 2019 model, dealer is willing to go deep, 16 % off will be above avg deal, would actually want to push this to be pre-incentive discount.

This currently is 16% pre-incentive, however, it is a loaner

I just saw that on the LH calc, if it is a loaner I will certainly push a little more.

@leznjay
Thanks! That’s Very helpful. I am trying to figure out what’s a great discount so I don’t keep pushing for a unicorn and screw myself out of a good deal.
Reviewing prior deals Is very useful but i worry it maybe somewhat misleading. I suspect a 2019 loaner sold/leased June 2019 vs Feb 2020 has a different value.

I am reviewing the dealer’s worksheet and I cannot view the MB incentive of $1500 listed anywhere. The dealer is stating its reflected in the selling price and does not need or is not customarily listed elsewhere.

Is that accurate?

Not unusual for them to roll in incentives to the selling price. This is why you always need to independently verify the incentives and then negotiate on a pre-incentive basis, calling out the incentives that are then added.

Any ideas re on average the cost of:

1. Maintenance package
  2. Excess wear and tear

I can comment on Maintenance, which is $1,280 for 3 years, and MB residualizes this. So you add it to the MSRP and the sales price (and thus only pay for 47% of it in your payments). That would add about $17/month to the payment, which makes it pretty much a no-brainer.

My understanding is that they are supposed to charge MSRP for this, but of course they could further discount the vehicle if they would otherwise offer a discount.

Mmmm….2017 though. That’s ancient history…lol