Help with MB GLC 300 lease offer

Would appreciate some feedback re how to make this deal better:
2019 GLC 300
MSRP $48150
Sale price: $39061 (minus $5500 Costco, $1500 current incentive)
MF 0.00092
RV 55%
New
Drive off $1059
Monthly payment: $443 + tax

My goal is to get down to the mid $300s, not sure if it is possible.

If you plug in the RV/MF/incentive information from Edmunds into the calculator, how much of a discount is necessary to get you to the payment you want? How does that discount compare to other deals you’ve seen on here

I would have to get down to around $35K selling price.
There are two identical vehicles I am working on, one new and one is a service loaner with 6000 or so miles.
I am not sure if there are other discounts/incentives I can apply to bridge that gap from 39K to 35K or if my goal is unrealistic.
I targeted both vehicle because they are 2019s, hoping the dealer will be itching to move them

Only been here for about 1.5 yrs, but I’ve never seen a GLC go for that low (loaner or not), w/ the possible except of the hybrid.

I’ve never seen/heard of a MB (again, loaner or not) going for 28% off of MSRP for a lease.

So I think the target is probably unrealistic.

So nothing to optimize on this deal? As good as it gets?

Its always possible. Definitely look at other comparable dealers within the marketplace to see what numbers are posted there. Generally brokers have the percentage off listed as well. I haven’t checked/compared yours yet but I’d suggest doing that.

Also, I would touch base with the dealership and see if they are even willing to come down. Be open to what they offer.

Keep in mind, you can also do MSDs.

I will aim for 15% off (Thought someone had 20% off ) for 2019 model, with MSDs I think you can get it to below $400. but RV for 2019 model is low.

Thanks! 15-20% off MSRP for new 2019? For service loaner? Either?

Never say never

A great deal, indeed, but let’s see you replicate them nowadays. :wink:

Would appreciate get some feedback on this deal.
I am going to ask for the MB MF of 0.00048, they marked up the MF.
I am also not sure if the acquisition fee is standard $1095, seems a little high.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 MB GLC 4MATIC
MSRP: $46315
Monthly Payment: $ 424
Drive-Off Amount: $ 601
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10
MF: 0.00068 (marked up from 0.00048)
Residual: 53%
Incentives: Included in selling price
Region: California
Leasehackr Score: 8.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

If you haven’t signed and just asking a question then why in Share Deals? Moving.

Thanks. Wasn’t sure where it goes.

@mllcb42 Costco pricing plus $1500 cash incentive.

I agree w/ asking for buy rate MF. Discount seems okay; never hurts to see if they’d give you closer to 20% pre-incentive.

I don’t think $1095 is unusual.

Are you willing to do MSDs?

If they give you buy rate MF even w/o an additional discount, the deal would be pretty good, IMO.

Base rate for MB is $795, but EVERYONE charges $1095 it seems

By the time you pull out the $1500 incentive and adjust for the mf increase, you’re at 16% pre-incentive. How does that compare to other 19 GLC deals you’ve seen here recently?

Where are you seeing this $5,500 Costco? I don’t see that on mine.

I don’t think it’s a $5500 costco incentive, but $5500 discount using the costco/truecar “get the dealer talking about discount” lead generator.

Gotcha!
/2020

Yes, what I was told is Costco pricing is $5500 below invoice

I’ve never seen actual costco pricing be available on loaners. My guess is you said “I want costco pricing” or something to the sort, and they said “sure, here’s the price… it’s the costco price”. I’ve seen that done many many times on volvos in the months following when costco was actually doing the big volvo sale. The actual costco specials right now are on audi e-trons.

Doesn’t really matter though. Only thing to do is compare the 16% off pre-incentive number to other 2019 deals to see how it stacks up.