Help with Lease calculator 2019 Honda LX hatchback

Great so as long as its 220 or so all inclusive so we have a total payment at the end of 36 months of
220* 36 ~$8000.00 including fees and taxes this is basically a good deal?

Thanks a bunch I will try to get this deal and put it up if it goes good.

Enjoy the Civic!

Hi Folks
Does this deal look good for the '19 Civic Sport Hatchback

Here is the breakdown for the Sport manual transmission Civic Hatchback in Aegean Blue / Black
I have pasted the dealer details below as well as the LH Calculator and check further at the bottom
LH Score works out to 7.2 if I have done the calculation correctly.

Please advise.

MSRP $23,170.00
Your price $20,500.00
Acqusition fee $595.00
Advance payments $262.96
Upfront charges $918.78
Residual $13,670.0030
Due on Delivery $1200.00
Payment for 36 months and 12,000 miles per year $262.96

You’re getting 6% more in discount on the first one. Also, despite the MF being lower and the residual higher, that lack of a discount is killing you. It’s only $800 more in MSRP but $40/month more, which is $1,440 over the life of the lease.

Sorry these are both the same.

Just to clarify I used the numbers I had pasted to do the calculations in LH calculator and pasted the score below.
Looks like I messed up !! Can you please share how you did the numbers?
Thanks

I’m confused as to how they’re the same especially since they are two different cars?

The MSRPs have an $800 difference. That’s simple math. If the payment is $40 a month more, multiply it by 36. That’s $1,440. Part of the difference in discount is “made up” by a lower MF and higher residual, but it’s a huge difference in discount percentage and thus the lease deal is much worse.

Sorry

I did not realize you were mentioning the LX vs Sport comparison. I thought you assumed the pasted details were different from the LH calculator

Hi AP,
Can you do me a huge favor and use the pasted text to do the LH calculations for the LX and sport. I was not sure how to input the values into the LH and may have muddled it and made it worse.
Thanks in advance
Jimlble

Checkout the post by @nextlevelautobrokers for Honda’s

will do thanks