Help with Lease calculator 2019 Honda LX hatchback

Hi Folks
I have the following info for Lease Option request for Honda 2019 0 down 36 months 12K miles but am not sure how to breakdown and input into the leasehackr calculator.

Can some one please help and also comment on the deal. Let me know if I am missing something and I can ping the dealer for the info.
Thanks in advance

MSRP $22,370.00
Your Price: $18,500.00
Dealer adds $0.00 (includes tinted windows, splash guards, wheel locks, and a trunk,cargo tray)**
Acquisition Fee $595.00
Advanced Payments $225.64
Upfront Charges $909.14
Residual Amount $12,750.90
Due On Delivery $1200.00
Money Factor .00108
Residual .57%

You don’t say what kind of car you are trying to lease? You have make and trim but no model. I’m assuming a civic?

Yeah, we need to know if it’s an Accord hatchback, Pilot hatchback, Odyssey hatchback, or Civic hatchback.

If an Accord, nice discount!

Sorry completely missed it. This is for a Honda LX Hatchback

Still missed it, no model but the assumption is civic at this msrp

2 Likes

Sorry once again. Its a 2019 Honda Civic LX Hatchback

I didnt know the others also came in Hatchback since we have only seen the Civic in Hatchback body

Also I did my best on the Lease Calculator but am not sure if got the inputs right. Would appreciate it if you can just crosscheck the Leasehackr score and confirm as well.

Thanks

what is the monthly payment?

Same as the advance payment. $225.64

Well the MF is right at least.

Need to see your monthly payment, breakdown of incentives vs. discount to get to 'Your Price", and how the $909 upfront breaks down, I think.

Also unsure how that’s “0 down” with $1,200 due at signing.

I have added all the info the dealer sent me in the email thread at the beginning.
What questions do I need to ask the dealer for to get the information you are asking for? I can check with him and get back

Regarding the breakdowns I did my best trying to put them into the Leasehackr calculator but quite possible messed up since some of the terms were not clear or matched to the calculator and I kind of tried to guess at it. If you can correct it feel free.

Sorry for the re-post but I had issues with giving all the info last time and noone responded once i had put all the data in.

This is the Internet lease breakdown for the 2019 Honda Civic LX Hatchback. I go from the dealer. I have also added the lease hacker score below. It shows 7.9 but I am not sure if I have done it correctly.
Can someone verify please and let me know if this looks good and also if I have done the LH calculator correctly
2019 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
MSRP $22,370.00
Your Price $18,500.00
Dealer adds $0.00 (includes tinted windows, splash guards, wheel locks, and a trunk,cargo tray)
Acquisition Fee $595.00
Advanced Payments $225.64
Upfront Charges $909.14
Residual Amount $12,750.90
Due On Delivery $1200.00
Money Factor .00108
Residual .57%
36 Months 12,000 miles per year Payment $225.64

I am too lazy to type everything out but they are about $750 under invoice based on discount after factoring in the lease cash. Solid deal.

Sorry didnt understand anything you said except that it was a good deal. Newbie Leasehackr you see :slight_smile:

But basically you think this is good?

Can I tweak anything to get better

Do I need to worry about anything?

Much appreciated

Oh also did do the lease calculation entries correctly?

You can always do better and always do worse.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate. How much better can I get on this model. Can I go to 200 or 170? on the payment. Or is there a rebate or discounts I can get which will lower the cost?

Maybe you can get $3-$5 per month off more but you’re basically ‘there’