Help with Honda Civic Sport Lease

Good Morning Hackers!

I’m trying to help my brother lease a vehicle, but it’s a little challenging as I’m in NJ and he’s in Louisiana.

I’ve tried to search here for Honda deals from brokers, but no dice. I have a post on edmunds forums requesting MF and RV - .00178 MF and 63% residual.

Should I try and email the dealers local to him? Below MSRP possible or expect MSRP?

Any help from this awesome community would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Honda Sport at MSRP? I hope you find one, Honda’s are red hot and even the brokers here in CA are asking for ADM.

I would honestly look at a Corolla.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. I’ll also look into the Corolla.

This reminds me of the thread of someone looking for an Escalade and ending up with a Durango.

1 Like

What term ? 36/10 is .00178 and 66 % until July 4 will likely go higher after that so I would suggest locking up fast.

A .00178 money factor is equal to an interest rate of around 4.3%. If you’re looking at Hondas and Toyotas at those numbers it might make sense to just finance one if you can beat that rate with a bank or credit union. You’ll save on lease acquisition fees and you’re most likely going to be in a position where you could sell the car in 3 year’s time for more than what Honda is forecasting the RV to be

No brainer to buy these. Hack is to find MSRP deal with no added fees or ADM.

2 Likes

Supposedly Honda of El Monte is selling at MSRP, or at least they keep spamming me emails that they are.

Best deal I got for an EX Is 2k over in NorCal. Maybe markup is smaller for a Sport. I doubt MSRP is doable at this time.

I’m just trying to help my brother out. He’ll be test driving a few vehicles this weekend.

1 Like

With the blessings on the side :sweat_smile:

It certainly helps! Love this community. Has helped me lease 4 separate vehicles in the last 3 years, that I otherwise likely never would have found on my own!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.