Help with Chevy Camaro 2SS

Hi,

I found this site a few days ago and I am quite amazed at the work you guys do. Looking through the many threads I have learned quite a bit from this community.

I would like some help working out numbers for a Camaro 2SS.

MSRP: 47k
Credit: Tier 1

Looking for 24/12 or 36/12 numbers, whichever will work out better.

Edit: I am currently leasing a honda.

Thank you,

I know this is not answering your question but I wanted a 2SS but they lease soooo badly that when the hellcat deal came along I jumped for that. Expect $600’s for a 2SS. Chevy want you to buy, they are not interested in leasing them.

At least he can have the “Asian conquest” (this sounds really bad …)

Only if your asian and its 1941

Thanks for all of the responses.
It is unfortunate that these cars lease so poorly.

I have seen several get deals for the F-type but it bothers me that the car is lacking on the tech side. Seems almost wrong that my little civic has more conviniences than a 68k car.

Do you guys have any seggestions for other 2 door RWD, AWD can work too, performance vehicles that lease well?

The F-Type has an app that you can use to start/stop the car, find the car via GPS, etc. Soon you will be able to pay for gas on your screen at Shell.

http://www.jaguarusa.com/owners/incontrol/remote-protect/index.html

You should see the tech (or lack thereof) on a $73k Maserati, then the tech on the F-type is light years away

Uhhh I think Ed already did lol. The SS didn’t lease well and he went with the Hellcat, like many others of us did.

Come join the fun:

Challenger Hellcat.

On the other end of the spectrum, two cars which are not high HP but would be fun in the canyons would be the Miata and BMW 2-series coupe/cabriolet.