Help with Chevy Bolt Lease

Regular LT version w/ Comfort and Convenience package.

What you guys think :+1::-1: or wait till March - April?

Edit: SoCal area.

What’s the MSRP? And what rebates are they using? Get them to ditch the GPS and clear guard for starters. And what is the breakdown of the 1300+ in “non tax fees”?

I’ll ask, sorry I have never leased a vehicle before.

You should read some of the FAQs here to get a feel for it, but basically you need:

MSRP
Selling Price before rebates
Breakdown of rebates being applied
Residual
Money factor
A breakdown of the taxes and fees being charged

Don’t take any of that add on crap like GPS, clear guard, LoJack, vin etch, crystal guard, whatever they want to call it. It’s mostly snake oil, pure profit for the dealer that can turn a potentially good deal into a dog. It’s also not residualized so you’re paying for the whole thing over the course of the lease. That junk is worth almost 40 dollars a month in your quote. If they won’t ditch it, reach out for some other quotes from other dealers, which you should be doing anyway to get your best deal. I just got one of these a few days ago, and I roughly counted 43 different email chains in my inbox just now over the past two weeks to find someone who would give me the best possible deal I could find. It’s tedious and it sucks, especially when they play dumb with you or refuse to give details over the phone or email, but that’s what it takes sometimes. I don’t know what region you are in though, these cars can be very fickle in terms of demand from state to state based on different incentives offered.

1 Like

The MSRP is $37,985 and I asked them to explain the 1,300 in fees.

They marked the price of the car up 1100 bucks then. I wouldn’t even bother engaging them anymore. Run far away and find another dealer.

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I did go thru all your Bolt thread good stuff out there and amazing deal!

1 Like

Since you’re in SoCal, talk to @chevysalesgirl. She’s the most respected Chevy person on the forum and is right in your backyard. She does big volume and doesn’t throw in fatty add ons like GPS.

3 Likes

Text or call Trish(chevysalesgirl). You won’t regret it.

3 Likes

thanks yall. sold out til next units expected March 13. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Trish, no problem I will wait till you get some units in!

1 Like

Jesus!

Is this an LT or Premier? Given the price it looks an LT with zero dealer discount…

I believe I missed the boat January… Bolts are now same $ per month as a Tesla Model 3 RWD.

Point me to where you can get a Model 3 for 2k down and $361/month??

1 Like